Current longest home winning streak | Syracusefan.com

Current longest home winning streak

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
stands at 25.

Shared by Kansas and Syracuse.*

* according to ESPN

That can't be true since we have lost within the last 10 games played, and everyone knows all of our games are played at home.
I was going to say... Does that count SDSU and Arkansas? That puts us ahead of Kansas.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander. I want to know why this win by Syracuse vs. Kansas isn't considered a Jayhawk home game. It was played in Kansas City. Like it's a neutral court? gimmie a break.

We beat them in overtime which was forced by a Flynn 3 in the final seconds.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander. I want to know why this win by Syracuse vs. Kansas isn't considered a Jayhawk home game. It was played in Kansas City. Like it's a neutral court? gimmie a break.

We played a lot of man to man in that game.

Anyone know why?

Because Syracuse agreed to play in an early-season tournament in Kansas City. Kansas won the semifinal game opposite us and happened to be our opponent. It wasn't played on Kansas's home floor, it wasn't part of Kansas's season ticket package, Kansas used - as Syracuse did - a foreign locker room. It's a neutral site, like any NCAA or early-season game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom