Class of 2016 - Current News | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Current News

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
Why isn't there an ongoing thread about current developments? Having individual recruit threads is fine, but we should have one to get an overall perspective of the class.

There kind of is with the 2016 Recruits and Offers that is pinned at the top.

Just click on the most recent threads to see obvious news updates.

If there were a combined news only thread, then there would be no need for individual player threads as that's all that's posted in those.

I like the current format. Thanks to the admins for keeping it organized. ;)

Why isn't there an ongoing thread about current developments? Having individual recruit threads is fine, but we should have one to get an overall perspective of the class.

What exactly is it that you are looking for that you aren't finding in the individual threads. If it is who has committed or been offered there are links at the top of the page that will quickly give you this info. Just click on the dropdown box marked pages. And as suggested there are two tacked threads already that show who has committed for both the 2016 and 2017 classes.

And thank you Rocco ...my homie. ;) I agree that the forum is much more organized this way making it easier to find info on prospects and commits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom