Current odds to win NCAA title... | Syracusefan.com

Current odds to win NCAA title...

bpo57

Living Legend
from William Hill.

Duke + 200, Gonzaga +500, UVA + 800, UK + 850, UNC + 1200, Tenn + 1200, MSU + 1300, Mich + 1400, Nevada + 2200, TT + 2800, Nova + 3000, ISU, HOU, KU, MARQ, KSU all at + 4000, LSU +5000 and SU +6000.

In my opinion KU and Nova are overrated re these odds. Kind of past glory. I just don't see UVA having enough talent to win it all.

The team that I think offers incredible value is LSU at +5000. They just beat Tennessee despite not having their stud PG and also beat UK recently. They have as much size, depth and athleticism as just about anybody out there. Legit top ten team at + 5000 is crazy.

from William Hill.

Duke + 200, Gonzaga +500, UVA + 800, UK + 850, UNC + 1200, Tenn + 1200, MSU + 1300, Mich + 1400, Nevada + 2200, TT + 2800, Nova + 3000, ISU, HOU, KU, MARQ, KSU all at + 4000, LSU +5000 and SU +6000.

In my opinion KU and Nova are overrated re these odds. Kind of past glory. I just don't see UVA having enough talent to win it all.

The team that I think offers incredible value is LSU at +5000. They just beat Tennessee despite not having their stud PG and also beat UK recently. They have as much size, depth and athleticism as just about anybody out there. Legit top ten team at + 5000 is crazy.
Nova at +3000 is the worst value of all time. For accurate value I wouldn’t put a dime on nova unless that was at +6000

On Bet 365 you can still get LSU at 80:1

From Bet365

1551492695147.png

On Bet 365 you can still get LSU at 80:1

Wow thx. That's a steal. A team likely to be a 3 seed at 80 to 1. That's rather unusual.

Last edited:
I'm in Canada and last year a member on here was making this same bet and I sent him $20 via Paypal for me. If anybody on here is planning on doing something let me know and I can do the same. I'll gladly venture $20 at 60-1. Perhaps it might be best to wait and make sure we get in first. Given our probable seeding I don't see those odds changing much.

I'm in Canada and last year a member on here was making this same bet and I sent him $20 via Paypal for me. If anybody on here is planning on doing something let me know and I can do the same. I'll gladly venture $20 at 60-1. Perhaps it might be best to wait and make sure we get in first. Given our probable seeding I don't see those odds changing much.

Don, I was going to send you a message but apparently it is disabled for my profile.

Don, I was going to send you a message but apparently it is disabled for my profile.
I just checked your profile at my end and don't see a link for "starting a conversation". Maybe check with the admins???????

Go here: https://syracusefan.com/account/privacy and make sure you don't have "Start conversations with you:" set to Nobody

It was previously set as Members Only, not as nobody. So I am not sure if it is that correct.

I have changed it to those I follow, and followed Don. Perhaps it will work now?

Don, Bet365 gives 80-1 rather than 60-1, so it would get you an extra $400 if they won.

That a legal sports bet site in us?

Unfortunately, I don't think it allows people to bet from the US, but Canada does not have the same restrictive laws. (not much use me posting it I suppose)

Just went to the Bet365 website to see if it is legal for Canadians to use it. I would need a couple of hours to read all their terms and conditions. Couldn't find anything in the FAQ section. They have several ways to contact them for a question, but you have to be a member to use any of them. Maybe I'll try one of the phone numbers provided.

Maybe I'll try one of the phone numbers provided.
Was able to get through on one of their phone numbers and it is legal for Canadians to join Bet365. Nice guy on the other end who was definitely British. Part of joining is to provide a picture of my driver's license which I don't really care for. We'll see if I want to proceed.

Would prefer somebody to place a bet in Vegas or some other outlet like last year.

Just went to the Bet365 website to see if it is legal for Canadians to use it. I would need a couple of hours to read all their terms and conditions. Couldn't find anything in the FAQ section. They have several ways to contact them for a question, but you have to be a member to use any of them. Maybe I'll try one of the phone numbers provided.

Its one of those its not legal, but not illegal things.

1551545109959.png

Was able to get through on one of their phone numbers and it is legal for Canadians to join Bet365. Nice guy on the other end who was definitely British. Part of joining is to provide a picture of my driver's license which I don't really care for. We'll see if I want to proceed.

Would prefer somebody to place a bet in Vegas or some other outlet like last year.

I can see how you are uncomfortable with that.

Marquette’s my pick.

I think the top teams can all beat each other. Think its pretty wide open.

I also like our chances. My gut feeling is we play a couple of great games but bad Syracuse shows up in the Elite 8 or Final 4. I love the fact that we are going to get a big scalp second round. Our fans on here are cowardly and desperately want to avoid a 1-2 seed first weekend but thats the perfect time to play them and you get an easy Sweet 16 game if you win since it can't be MSU/UVA/Duke/UNC I absolutely love our chances that Saturday/Sunday against any of the other top teams give me the 7-10 seed. I realliy don't want to see one of those 3 ACC teams in our region though.

I'd take the field against Duke. +200? Too bad you can't directly take the opposite side of those odds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom