G Williams
Jahad Carter
Mikel Jones
Marlowe Wax
Stefon Thompson

Bergeron
Harris
Tucker

I think Howard has the potential. He had to become a little more athletic which I think he’s done by reshaping his body.

Ja vontae Williams after hearing things from this spring

Steve Linton

I feel like I started or replied to a similar thread last year. I'm almost positive I had Trill in my "definite NFL player" category. With that said...

Garrett Williams
Mikel Jones
Sean Tucker

I would hope we have more, but as of this very moment those are the only proven guys, in my less than expert opinion.

I feel like I started or replied to a similar thread last year. I'm almost positive I had Trill in my "definite NFL player" category. With that said...

Garrett Williams
Mikel Jones
Sean Tucker

I would hope we have more, but as of this very moment those are the only proven guys, in my less than expert opinion.
To be fair to your prior prediction...

Trill got dinged up again which may have influenced his decision.

Covid impacted preseason conditioning and training and we were young/light already. He had to compensate for a shallow depth D which led to him playing hurt until he couldnt

No combine, no draft selection for Trill seems to be the likely story. He was built to show out at the combine.

I think Howard has the potential. He had to become a little more athletic which I think he’s done by reshaping his body.

Ja vontae Williams after hearing things from this spring

Steve Linton
Did you hear who was playing 1st team center? Servais or Vettorello?

Add Roscoe
Mahar
Alford
Berg
Black

Forgot Kingsley

You have 3 defensive linemen listed, and McKinley isn't on there. I think he's the best 1, but to be honest I don't see a single one of them playing in the NFL. If we had that many guys that were NFL caliber on our line, I think we would have seen more productivity and certainly more wins, last season.

Nice college players, but not next level good. I'm usually wrong, so hopefully I eat crow.

G Williams to me is already a lock, probably ends up day 2 guy
Szmyt will be a late round pickup with a strong season
Jahad Carter has potential to become late round pick up

I'd say then there are 6-8 guys who can work their way to draft status by having a very good year or two along with strong combine performance

If those 6-8 actually translate to draft prospects, then we will be a 7-8 win team

A lot of linebackers smaller than Mikel taken all over the draft

Sean Tucker could find a way into the draft. Kid is a specimen and could put up great numbers here with a competent o-line.

Don’t think I’ve seen his name here yet so I’ll say Neil Nunn

Jones I think is a lock. Especially after what I saw taken in the last draft.
I think he really has to learn to get off blocks better. My biggest thing with him is as soon as lineman put hands on him he disappears. I don’t know the techniques they use but being smaller like he is he should be a dip rip kinda guy and make online bend to get him. Also puts him at rb eye level too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom