Curtis Dukes to talk with SU | Syracusefan.com

Curtis Dukes to talk with SU

Would love to add Dukes to the RB mix. If he's the "one" I'd be happy. Not that I'd suggest Marrone say no to Mr. Jones, of course...

According to Niko. Hearing possibly Jones too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

There goes Marrone's and O'Brien's friendship.

I should clarify. He would talk to them not "to".

Him being willing is the important part. Don't see why SU wouldn't at least talk to him.

Him being willing is the important part. Don't see why SU wouldn't at least talk to him.

If he really has 2 years left him coming here would not impact any other rb recruit for 2013 (assuming that recruit would redshirt his freshman season)

Dukes at 242 pounds might be more of an HBack but the kids who should worry are AAM and Jerome.

Dukes was third on the team with 237 yards on 41 carries for a 5.8 yards per carry average. Jerome by comparison was 37 for 139.

I personally think we need running backs and the competition isn't anything but a postive. Sometimes I scratch my head around here. We must be the only sub 500 team who's worried about kids' playing time and too much depth.

And Dukes is a redshirt junior.

Dukes at 242 pounds might be more of an HBack but the kids who should worry are AAM and Jerome.

Dukes was third on the team with 237 yards on 41 carries for a 5.8 yards per carry average. Jerome by comparison was 37 for 139.

I personally think we need running backs and the competition isn't anything but a postive. Sometimes I scratch my head around here. We must be the only sub 500 team who's worried about kids' playing time and too much depth.

And Dukes is a redshirt junior.

He's probably an upgrade at the power back position. JS and AAM move down a peg. Doesn't address the need for speed.

the verbal abuse the penn st. players will get on the road will have many of them thinking they should have gotten the death penalty.

the verbal abuse the penn st. players will get on the road will have many of them thinking they should have gotten the death penalty.

Which in the grand scheme of things is sad since not a single one of them played a part in this mess.

Why?
Academic issues. Not sure he would be able to transfer in enough credits. Ultimately it should be about getting a degree. Just my opinion, maybe he has everything in order now after sitting out the spring.

After reading that I'm not sure the best thing for him isn't staying at PSU and finishing up his degree.

Glad you said it, because that was my take too.

Didn't Jones start out on offense?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom