Cuse -10.5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse -10.5

Not gonna touch that line. I could see us winning by 24 but I could also see us winning by like 6. The line in the VA game was free money but this one is a little harder to read.

I think this is easy money! This team has been told they suck for a week! The coaches have their attention in a way that winning makes impossible, it the nasty taste of defeat that will have everybody's focus all week. I wouldn't shocked if we did win by 20+

Last edited:
You guys literally live in the 1980-90s with regard to hoops. Those days are DEAD

So Syracuse has no advantages over the Bonnies and Buffalo? Tell me more Mr modern basketball expert!

Colgate is a small elite private school not much different than Duke or Notre Dame.

Colgate has a lot of things that make you nervous for a mid-major. Size that can play, experience, a good lead guard and they will not be scared. Like UVA I think this is a good litmus test to see what we have and are.

Don't sleep on Colgate. They return most of their starting 5 from a team that almost sprung a first round upset last year in the dance. They just came off a tight game at Clemson. They were tied with under 5 minutes remaining.

Don't sleep on Colgate. They return most of their starting 5 from a team that almost sprung a first round upset last year in the dance. They just came off a tight game at Clemson. They were tied with under 5 minutes remaining.
nope doesn't matter how good they might be - if we don't win by 20+ it will be inexcusable and embarrassing

If we cover -10.5 I'll be fine.
How could Evansville ever beat Kentucky at Kentucky? Evansville doesn't have one guy that Kentucky would have recruited. In all honesty, I have been worried about this game for a long time. Since seeing their tournament game. I will be happy if we win by any margin. Win and get better. That is all I ask.

How could this have possibly happened? A team full of 5-star kids getting beat by a team on no stars? All those stars?

I know what you're doing and it's making you look dumb not me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom