Cuse -7.5 dogs at FSU | Syracusefan.com

Cuse -7.5 dogs at FSU

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Let's see how the Indiana performance carries over to an always difficult road game. We know FSU is historically a tough matchup but they have some issues. If we can score in the 80's we have a sluggers chance at winning. Key to the game: No foul trouble to anyone on our team. Won't be easy but I like the 4 pm time slot. Hopefully it goes well and then turn on the 2nd half of the SEC championship game.

Both teams have games that would make a better feel very confident about their bet.

If you bet on FSU, you point to the Colgate game.
If you bet on Syracuse, you point to the Boston University game (where FSU won in overtime)

Is FSU at full strength today?

Edit: Just saw this from Goodman

Florida State's RayQuan Evans (personal) and Naheem McLeod (ankle) are probable for today's game against Syracuse, per a school spokesman. Tanor Ngom (knee) is OUT.

Is FSU at full strength today?

Just say this from Goodman

Florida State's RayQuan Evans (personal) and Naheem McLeod (ankle) are probable for today's game against Syracuse, per a school spokesman. Tanor Ngom (knee) is OUT.

Don't think it will really hurt them much. Hamilton plays deep as he always does (11 players over 10 minutes a game), and those 3 guys average a total of 40 minutes.

If anything it might force Hamilton to play his better players more which might actually benefit FSU -- he is the anti-JB in terms of his substition pattern.

I'm taking Syracuse +7.5.

The line makes sense based on FSU being #32 in KP.

But I am just not sure how they are #32 -- they have lost both games against top schools very handily (16 and 28) although not sure I should punish anybody against a very good Purdue team. Last two games were beating #149 Boston University in OT, and getting blown out by Purdue. They have no wins against any KP top 100.

I suppose you could dissect Syracuse in a negative manner as well. But FSU has not done anything this year.

I sort of see them as being close to equals, so the extra 4 points going to FSU (above the home cut) seems excessive to me.

Don't think it will really hurt them much. Hamilton plays deep as he always does (11 players over 10 minutes a game), and those 3 guys average a total of 40 minutes.

If anything it might force Hamilton to play his better players more which might actually benefit FSU -- he is the anti-JB in terms of his substition pattern.
JN, You need to update your profile to allow Private Messages...was hoping to ask you a question about Canada

JN, You need to update your profile to allow Private Messages...was hoping to ask you a question about Canada
Yes, I have problems with it. I can however respond to people I had conversations with in the past, and have now sent you a message that you should be able to reply to.

Yes, I have problems with it. I can however respond to people I had conversations with in the past, and have now sent you a message that you should be able to reply to.
sutomcat might be able help you out. I think he still has administrative powers.

it is impossible to enjoy watching girard play. he thinks hes jason kidd. so frustrating.

Let's see how the Indiana performance carries over to an always difficult road game. We know FSU is historically a tough matchup but they have some issues. If we can score in the 80's we have a sluggers chance at winning. Key to the game: No foul trouble to anyone on our team. Won't be easy but I like the 4 pm time slot. Hopefully it goes well and then turn on the 2nd half of the SEC championship game.
Well I said we had to score in the 80's and not have anyone get in foul trouble. So much for that!!! Love that 1-3-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom