@Cuse commits recruiting violation | Syracusefan.com

@Cuse commits recruiting violation

zibby

Starter
https://twitter.com/Cuse/status/210794533368233985

recruit.png

Did you call the office and tell them?

I know quite a few people, including me, have tweeted and DM'ed them to tell them to take it down. It's getting ridiculous that they don't teach these kids the rules.

Do the idiots who run @Cuse receive any guidance at all? Bleacher Report articles and Michelle Tumolo's recent comments shouldn't be on the official athletic department feed.

Like others have said when this happened previously, in and of itself it isn't a huge deal. But when it happens repeatedly, it could start to create some problems. It would be a travesty if we were to end up getting dinged for what some intern posted on a twitter account.

I don't get how that stuff even happens. You might think the rule is dumb (it is), but it's certainly not complicated.

According to my friend who worked for them last fall, they don't actually train these kids before they put them on. The kid doing this afternoon's shift committed recruiting violations, posted every 5 minutes, and reposted stuff from earlier. They can't just put every clown that thinks they are a Syracuse fan on the page without training. It's an embarrassment.

According to my friend who worked for them last fall, they don't actually train these kids before they put them on. The kid doing this afternoon's shift committed recruiting violations, posted every 5 minutes, and reposted stuff from earlier. They can't just put every clown that thinks they are a Syracuse fan on the page without training. It's an embarrassment.

Especially for a school that bills itself as a communications and public relations juggernaut

Especially for a school that bills itself as a communications and public relations juggernaut
most of the kids that are on that twitter aren't from those programs.

Yeah, in my experience NH kids don't really get outside of their own little world.

Regardless, it's one of the major things SU is known for. Most people on the outside world aren't going to disassociate the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom