Cuse fans were amazing today! | Syracusefan.com

Cuse fans were amazing today!

Close your eyes and you might have thought the game was in the dome for a lot of the game. We’re talking Georgia here. They are in the top 3 players of this game for me.
Not so much in the gameday thread.

You almost have to feel bad for Georgia Tech (almost). Their average fan is around Boeheim's age and they're obsessed with these strange traditions from the 40s and 50s that kids don't understand. I expected to hear the Andrews Sisters last game I attended there. They've been irrelevant for so long that they don't seem to be minting many new fans. Their students are 40% out of state (25% international) so it's not like they grew up rooting for GA Tech. Metro Atlanta has so many transplants that there are probably more fans of other lots of other schools. And as soon as you get outside Atlanta it's 100% die-hard UGA fans (mostly football).

They'd love to fire Pastner but don't want to be on the hook for another buyout on top of the football coach. So I think the Orange can take over their arena for the foreseeable future.

You almost have to feel bad for Georgia Tech (almost). Their average fan is around Boeheim's age and they're obsessed with these strange traditions from the 40s and 50s that kids don't understand. I expected to hear the Andrews Sisters last game I attended there. They've been irrelevant for so long that they don't seem to be minting many new fans. Their students are 40% out of state (25% international) so it's not like they grew up rooting for GA Tech. Metro Atlanta has so many transplants that there are probably more fans of other lots of other schools. And as soon as you get outside Atlanta it's 100% die-hard UGA fans (mostly football).

They'd love to fire Pastner but don't want to be on the hook for another buyout on top of the football coach. So I think the Orange can take over their arena for the foreseeable future.
Going to the BC game, hoping for the same thing to happen.

@#$_&@! ESPN will start the "Syracuse plays no away games" montra again...

Screw it! Bring back the Otto-Man Empire map!
Map_of_the_British_Empire_in_the_1920%27s.png

It bothers GT for sure. A reporter asked Josh Pastner about the Cuse fans overpowering the GT fans in the post-game presser and you could tell by the way he tried to keep a level expression that it bothers him.

It bothers GT for sure. A reporter asked Josh Pastner about the Cuse fans overpowering the GT fans in the post-game presser and you could tell by the way he tried to keep a level expression that it bothers him.
They were beyond obnoxious with the airball chant a few years ago, so we must take over their arena every time for the foreseeable future, as payback.

Just imagine when we get back into the Top 10 and the bandwagon fans come back in for the fun.

From the good days (Georgia Tech game), I somehow decided to record this from my seat.
Note that there is a lag on processing the HD version... looks lower quality than it should be.

It sounds just like a game at the dome from 10 years ago

Another good but devastated crowd mast night

I have like 50 other photos but not sure how best to post them...
You have to resize them likely
Save to phone or computer.

Click on attach files to load. Think you can only do 1 or 2 per post

You have to resize them likely
Save to phone or computer.

Click on attach files to load. Think you can only do 1 or 2 per post
maybe I should have said, "not sure people will care" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom