Cuse Football Most Underrated | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Football Most Underrated

Eric Dungey. This kid is straight up nasty, can make all the throws and runs like a raped ape. There might be 5 or 6 QBs in college I would take over him. I'm not into the NFL discussion because that's a different animal. Who else would you rather have as our qb this year? Say Devito and do 100 push ups.

Ryan Guthrie. Everyone wants him to get beat out by Richards, Fagan or Williams. I bet he starts every game and has a strong season. His play at DE in the Pitt game was huge. Kid keeps working and accomplishing his goals.

Eric Dungey -- kid is so good and makes such spectacular plays when the pocket breaks down, many seem to take it for granted. I think that some also discount his value due to him getting injured every season and missing significant portions of each season. Here's hoping he goes out in style and leads the team to a bowl.

Eric Dungey. This kid is straight up nasty, can make all the throws and runs like a raped ape. There might be 5 or 6 QBs in college I would take over him. I'm not into the NFL discussion because that's a different animal. Who else would you rather have as our qb this year? Say Devito and do 100 push ups.

I love ED as much as anyone here but... raped ape?

Eric Dungey -- kid is so good and makes such spectacular plays when the pocket breaks down, many seem to take it for granted. I think that some also discount his value due to him getting injured every season and missing significant portions of each season. Here's hoping he goes out in style and leads the team to a bowl.

Nobody will ever be Donovan, but Dungey is the best we have had since. And quite honestly, might be top 5 all-time at SU (McNabb, MacPherson, Graves...???). Really hoping we put it together and send him off with a great year.

Actually, I meant underrated when it comes to discussion amongst Cuse fans. Should have qualified myself. Eric Dungey is amazing, but I wouldn't call him underrated in that respect.

No one is talking about this kid. He was a monster against Clemson. Forgot all about it until I rewatched the game a few weeks ago. He's longer than I what I had in mind as well
Him and Scoop had very bright moments last year. Fredericks had some mental lapses but looked like a pro against future pros.

I know Pierce isn’t lightly regarded but I don’t see anyone predicting him leading us in catches this year and I do. I think that makes him underrated. (75 is my catch number)

Lack of dominant receiver plus improved line, particularly at tackle, means he will be kept in to block less and targeted more when is in route.

I’m going with Strickland. I think that he’s going to end his SU career on a high note. With an improved line, and 3 years in the system, I really think that he’ll step up this year.
Love to see a Jerome smith senior year.

Strick and Moe were going to get my offensive honorable mentions (I think they’ll both be better than people think) Mount Bear McKinley on defense.

I think games are won and lost on the LOS.
Defense-Coleman
Offense-Conway

A guy that will play every game.

Airon Servais. He was playing out of position last year, and has a year of experience under his belt. Additionally, he looks like he'll be a hell of a tackle when we no longer need him at center. I think the center of our line will be ACC quality this season.

No one is talking about this kid. He was a monster against Clemson. Forgot all about it until I rewatched the game a few weeks ago. He's longer than I what I had in mind as well

5'11, 190ish, long arms as you stated. This kid is the real deal and is putting together a resume week by week going against pro wts in the ACC.

Airon Servais. He was playing out of position last year, and has a year of experience under his belt. Additionally, he looks like he'll be a hell of a tackle when we no longer need him at center. I think the center of our line will be ACC quality this season.

Love this kid too. Tackle is probably his best position, but playing the other positions and showing that kind of versatility will only enhance his draft stock.

Love this kid too. Tackle is probably his best position, but playing the other positions and showing that kind of versatility will only enhance his draft stock.

Would not shock me if he ended up being picked in the first 3 rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom