Cuse is Sixth in NACDA Directors' Cup! | Syracusefan.com

Cuse is Sixth in NACDA Directors' Cup!

Only disappointment was in FH, which had we held home court advantage as we should have, we would have been FF again and likely champions.

Cheers,
Neil

is it just me... or does this guy

rp_primary_2013_nacda_directors_cup.jpg

look like this guy?

poop-marathon-runner.jpg

big bonus for DG

Not just yet. These are the early Fall points. Even if we win our bowl game, the Final Fall numbers are likely to be less than last year's.

Cheers,
Neil

I have to give SU credit for this one. For all the talk of how bad the marketing/pr is, they get this release out before volleyball, soccer and football have concluded their seasons so that SU is at its highest spot, and no mention that these are the Early Fall rankings in the story.

I have to give SU credit for this one. For all the talk of how bad the marketing/pr is, they get this release out before volleyball, soccer and football have concluded their seasons so that SU is at its highest spot, and no mention that these are the Early Fall rankings in the story.

Well to be fair, the Director's Cup markets itself this way. They actually have three Fall reports, one in early Dec, one around Christmas time, and then the final one in January.

Cheers,
Neil

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors