1. The recent Security Certificate Warning issue appears to be limited to those using Internet Explorer. If you are having the same problem reported by a few others, try switching to a different browser.

Only a 1/2 dozen people have contacted me, so I'm assuming the problem isn't widespread. But PLEASE contact me if you continue to have a problem.

I believe I can help, but I need your username. If you have not registered, and continue to have the problem - contact me asap.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the X at the top right of this box)

tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Cuse@LSU Tix and Tailgate Info Sat, Sept 23rd

Discussion in 'Tailgating, Get-Togethers, and Ticket Exchange' started by TexanMark, Jan 24, 2017.

1. mlbball99

mlbball99 Scout Team

who typically organizes it?

2. SUFaninNJ

SUFaninNJ All American

They're busy resting on their laurels for doing the ticket tins for the upper echelon season ticket holders.

3. Consigliere

Consigliere Starter

Haven't received anything on away game activities yet. I'll see if I can get some inside information.

4. lsutiger1

lsutiger1 Walk On

Hope everyone who bought tickets through Syracuse gets lower level South Endzone tickets for the game.

CuseTroop and NailstheCusefan12 like this.
  5. NailstheCusefan12

NailstheCusefan12 All Conference

They could put me up in the light tower and I'd be just as excited to have the chance to experience this game. I'm definitely hoping we're in the lower bowl, though.

6. lsutiger1

lsutiger1 Walk On

I would be surprised if the Syracuse uses tickets in sections 639-643 which is part of their allotment, if unsold they return them back to LSU. I expect all tickets sent out from Syracuse to be in section 402-404. Now if Syracuse sells over 2k tickets for the game, they might start selling the 639-643 tickets in the east sideline upper deck.

NailstheCusefan12 and TexanMark like this.
  7. TexanMark

TexanMark Tailgating Guru

I asked...told them a bus from NOLA to BR would be a big hit...they said they couldn't do it. As fans we can do a lot...but sometimes the University should step forward. This was one case.

SUskibum, 304Walnut and orange_in_VA like this.
  8. jlfeldes

jlfeldes Walk On

• Any word on the actual tailgate, when and who will decide what area the tailgate is etc.
    I can't wait for this game, by the way i have some extra hotels booked in the baton rouge area if anyone needs one

9. LeMoyneCuse

LeMoyneCuse All Conference

Especially now that we filled one and have a second one in the works...

orange_in_VA likes this.
  10. Consigliere

Consigliere Starter

Doesn't look like the Orange Club is planning anything either but my contact is working with Alumni Relations to see if they can take the lead and get something set up. She will let me know if she makes any headway and I will post here.

orange_in_VA, JDemo, Deano and 2 others like this.
  11. upperdeck

upperdeck Hall of Fame

really SU should be doing something for all away games. if fans travel they should reward them with some info just to make is easier for them to follow and support the team.. that doesnt mean tailgates and such, but they should be able to work with the Opp and get clear instructions on parking and directions etc.. things that dont cost money if they dont want to provide the other stuff

12. CuseLegacy

CuseLegacy Twitter Wizard Staff Member

13. CuseTroop

CuseTroop Straight Up Good Looking

"cusetroop is coming?... Yea, we are gonna need to expand this alcohol thing"

14. mlbball99

mlbball99 Scout Team

CuseTroop - can we challenge you to a game of Beer Pong? Setting up shop in Lot 404
    -SU class of 2012

orange_in_VA likes this.
  15. CuseTroop

CuseTroop Straight Up Good Looking

IMG_9611.JPG

I think I sent you a PM with my contact info. Let me know what we can contribute in the food/booze department. Would contribute to a keg fund as well

CUSU, SUFaninNJ and orange_in_VA like this.
  16. SUFaninNJ

SUFaninNJ All American

I'll kick in a few bucks as well as long as LemoyneCuse's shuttle bus gets us to the tailgate!

CUSU, Domedog84 and orange_in_VA like this.
  17. Consigliere

Consigliere Starter

Got an email from Alumni Relations. Looks like the only roadie they will be doing anything for is NC State.

18. #Hardnosed

#Hardnosed 2nd String

It would be great if the bus from NOLA could merge with the other groups for the tailgate.

CUSU, Domedog84, JDemo and 3 others like this.
  19. lionf96

lionf96 Walk On

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on going to the LSU game. Already have my flight and hotel booked. However I'm not sure how to get tickets and make sure I'll be sitting next to SU fans. What sections are SU fans buying their tickets in?

20. TexanMark

TexanMark Tailgating Guru

Call the SU Box Office...they'll set you up.

orange_in_VA likes this.
  21. lionf96

lionf96 Walk On

Thanks! I didn't find anything on the MyCuse website but I never thought to call them.

22. lsutiger1

lsutiger1 Walk On

Two lower level tickets for this game are currently available in one of the Syracuse visitor sections in Tiger Stadium. the two seats are section 402 and they are available through lsutix.net

23. lionf96

lionf96 Walk On

Thanks for the update everyone. I did find some front row tickets in section 301 through ticketmaster. It is on the SU sideline so I hope SU fans are around.

24. Shrmdougluvr

Shrmdougluvr Starter

Something to consider - the LSU fans on Tigerdroppings pretty universally panned front row (like first 15 row) seats in the lower section sidelines. Apparently, the field has quite a bit of pitch for runoff and from those seats, its difficult to see over the people on the sidelines and to see the opposite sideline.

Maybe an LSU fan can confirm?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017 at 9:40 PM
  25. Domedog84

Domedog84 Walk On

I looked at pictures of the view from those seats because I was checking out those same tickets. Really tough to see over the players. I found seats in row 46 on the Cuse sideline. Much better view. LGO!