Cuse On The Quad Events Cancelled | Syracusefan.com

Cuse On The Quad Events Cancelled

BVille44

All Conference
Disappointing news for fans like me who enjoy the food trucks, etc at Cuse on the Quad. I am assuming that they are cancelled not only due to the weather forecast but low attendance for tomorrow nights game.

The snow is all today and overnight. Tomorrow’s forecast is partly sunny. Just cold. Very strange.

They’re basically saying “due to the forecasted SUN tomorrow the events are cancelled”

The only point I’ll give them is that it will be dark at 4:45 and absolutely frigid.

Last edited:
Disappointing news for fans like me who enjoy the food trucks, etc at Cuse on the Quad. I am assuming that they are cancelled not only due to the weather forecast but low attendance for tomorrow nights game.

Much more to do with attendance and time of day then anything else. Fortunately the Fine Lot Tailgate is there rain, snow, or bad coaching staffs.

Temperature in the upper 20s . Doubt attendance has anything to do with it since it’s similar to other games.

When you want a Saturday night game, you don’t get one.

When you don’t want it, you get one.

EADEC1C0-37B6-464F-B800-8E55C033A6EB.gif

Perfect way to encapsulate the season

Closing shop early before the job is done

Heading out of dodge as fast as they can

It's a typical winter day in Syracuse. Not that it's winter yet...

Are you in town or are you just disappointed?

Both.

Hoped for unseasonable warmth, or an earlier game.

I never get what I want. But I will have fun regardless.

I hate missing this game, but I can’t do the two hour drive starting at 11:00 pm. Driving north to the Adirondacks is tough this time of year. Your head on a swivel looking for deer. I plan on driving down Tuesday for the Indiana game.

Much more to do with attendance and time of day then anything else. Fortunately the Fine Lot Tailgate is there rain, snow, or bad coaching staffs.

The good ole Fine Mess was represented in the sunny Bahamas

Attachments

• D9DECE05-098A-4AD8-9D70-3DD5C8ADE1AD.jpeg
    D9DECE05-098A-4AD8-9D70-3DD5C8ADE1AD.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 88
Perfect way to encapsulate the season

Closing shop early before the job is done

Heading out of dodge as fast as they can

I feel so sad about this. Things were looking so hopeful just a few weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom