Cuse opens -3.5 over Richmond | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -3.5 over Richmond

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Northeastern was really bad and JAB took advantage of it by substituting fairly liberally. Not a lot of time to prepare for Richmond, so I assume the game plan will be similar, playing Zone and lots of subs. Let's hope the results are similar.

I think the jury's out on what kind of team we have. Richmond lost several top players from last year's team but have re-loaded in part with transfers. They have a great coach who will have them ready for the SU zone. I expect that SU will go with a shorter rotation in these games in Brooklyn. Certain players appear to have better defined roles but with the freshman, other than Mintz, it is TBD and may change from game to game.

I think the jury's out on what kind of team we have. Richmond lost several top players from last year's team but have re-loaded in part with transfers. They have a great coach who will have them ready for the SU zone. I expect that SU will go with a shorter rotation in these games in Brooklyn. Certain players appear to have better defined roles but with the freshman, other than Mintz, it is TBD and may change from game to game.
It won't happen, but I would love to start the game with Benny and Brown at the forwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom