Cuse opens -4 vs Iowa | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -4 vs Iowa

BB and JG3 are 1 for 9 from 3-pt with 10 min left. :vomit:

more free money.

Eventually the betting public will realize SU as a program is a shell of its former self but until then I will continue to capitalize on inflated lines due to SU being a ‘name’ team.

Under at 144.5 look good to me

Did you get in on that? I was scared to touch the under because I thought Iowa would shoot lights out. Didn’t know they were playing without their best 3 pt shooter.

Analysis? Apparently the emoticons after my post wasn't elementary/simple enough for you to decipher a post in jest...sorry, I can't help you there... :confused::rolleyes:
Srry. I don't speak emoji. English, a un pue francis. That's it.

more free money.

Eventually the betting public will realize SU as a program is a shell of its former self but until then I will continue to capitalize on inflated lines due to SU being a ‘name’ team.

The lines are not really set on them being a name team. It was in line with the KP line, which is pretty much the same formula Vegas uses to set their lines. It is very rare to see a line that is more than 2 points different between the two. And I have been tracking that for at least 3 years.

Years ago there used to be value in using KP to bet in Vegas. Now that they are basically at equilibrium, its finding teams that are overvalued in KP.

Part of the reason Syracuse was overvalued in KP was the impact of a 51 point win against a cupcake, but not an egregious cupcake. It skewed their efficiency rankings.

But as per above, I still bet $500,000 on Syracuse to win by 12 yesterday. I will be losing my house shortly. Hope to keep posting on this board, by stealing people's time at various internet cafe's. I am now broke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom