Cuse opens as -19.5 favorites vs Lehigh | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens as -19.5 favorites vs Lehigh

I don't bet, never have. Super Bowl pools are as close as I've ever gotten. That, and Powerball.

But I have to think that line is based on our reputation, which in no way coincides with the current reality.

I'd take Lehigh without a doubt.

Perhaps the result will justify why I never bet. Hope so.

Last edited:
Can't believe it's that much!!
eh...i'm guessing the orange we have seen in these two preseason games...is not really the same team we will see in the reg season...

substitution patterns will be a lot different...and intensity level as well...

the offense is going to run through the seniors, imo...

could very easily be a blowout...(not saying it will be, though)

eh...i'm guessing the orange we have seen in these two preseason games...is not really the same team we will see in the reg season...

substitution patterns will be a lot different...and intensity level as well...

the offense is going to run through the seniors, imo...

could very easily be a blowout...(not saying it will be, though)
We could win by 17 and that’s a blowout.

I’d hammer Lehigh. Probably wouldn’t touch the game though but if I had to, it would be that easily.

The #2 who? holy moly this sounds like after the Colgate game last year - I was led to believe Colgate was on par with the 95' Bulls
Wait until we play Colgate next Tuesday. They are still the #1 Patriot League team.

Down to -18.5 at most books
High rollers betting big on Lehigh. LOL!!! This is what makes me laugh about sports gambling. Or that it's so sad. Since in-state bettors can't throw money down on Syracuse, it's curious that this first game of the regular season would draw enough attention across the country to impact the spread. Sure, the smart bet might be Lehigh, but could anyone really know how these two teams will do that they would actually risk money on it. I guess losing the Illini vs MSU game on Saturday to kill my 10 team parlay soured me a bit until next weekend.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom