Cuse Players in NFL Draft process | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Players in NFL Draft process

The Draft Network

KENDALL COLEMAN, EDGE, SYRACUSE

Kendall Coleman's far from a complete player, and during his time at Syracuse, he struggled in certain contexts — mostly dealing with power. But Coleman flashed the ability that turned him into a starter for the Orange: the speed rush. He hit multiple speed dips and ghost dips across the course of one-on-ones and full team scrimmage, which lead to immediate pressure and embarrassing reps for the opposing tackles. Coleman is winning from a 2-point stance so far and is a good fit for outside linebacker play in 3-4.

Coleman isn’t nearly the athlete Robinson is, but he is all heart and effort. Can’t wait to see where he goes. I imagine he will carve out a spot for a few years in the big leagues

East-West Shrine Game: 2020 NFL Draft prospects to watch include sleeper at running back

Coleman listed as one of the five prospects to watch on the East Roster by CBS Sports.

Kendall Coleman, EDGE, Syracuse

Coleman is a technician with his hands, rarely letting offensive tackles to get into his frame, and when they do, his arsenal of pass-rushing moves allows him to counter. While not overly twitchy, Coleman is decently smooth once his momentum starts moving forward, an attribute which gives way to an effective inside move. Coleman needs to get stronger, because at times he can get manhandled. But the senior was productive thanks to his fundamentally sound hand usage during his time with the Orange.

Wow...get stronger. How in the world do these other guys get stronger and curious if this is a point they think across the board or just the one guy?

2020 East-West Shrine Bowl: Strong rosters shine

(From the practices, not the game)

Defensive MVP

Kendall Coleman, DE, Syracuse: There were some guys who were more dominant over the course of a couple of days, but the guy who I thought was most consistent over the entire week was Coleman. He's got an outstanding dip move that nobody in the one-on-one's had an answer for the entire week. He dips and bends around the edge to get to the top of his rush and flatten to the quarterback. I can't wait to see it in the game.

damn, what the hell happened to them this year? was it really a big slayton effect?

damn, what the hell happened to them this year? was it really a big slayton effect?
yep teams focused on stopping him with double teams, chipping with a back etc
he also had some games where he was rushing way to deep it seemed

yep teams focused on stopping him with double teams, chipping with a back etc
he also had some games where he was rushing way to deep it seemed
Makes me really wish we could see them in the new 3-3-5...oh well. I guess I’ll just have to look for them on Sundays next year instead!

With four invites, only Miami and Clemson represent the ACC with more Combine invitees.

Fingers crossed we can go 4/4 in names called too. Hof for sure would be a 7th rounder if picked but still if all four make it would be great.

Good for all of them. Sterling is going to make waves. Punting is so underrated and will be starting next year for a team on Sundays. There are so many mediocre punters ... Alton has insane potential. KC all heart and that beats talent sometimes. Trish I hope gets his chance

Good for all of them. Sterling is going to make waves. Punting is so underrated and will be starting next year for a team on Sundays. There are so many mediocre punters ... Alton has insane potential. KC all heart and that beats talent sometimes. Trish I hope gets his chance

Hof is finishing up his degree here in Syracuse and I'm hoping to have something on him soon. I'm told several teams have already been in contact with him -- I think Buffalo and Dallas were both on the list, if I remember correctly -- and a source tells me the expectation is he'll be signed quickly if he isn't drafted.