Cuse Shooting Shirts | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Shooting Shirts

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
images.jpg

Does anyone know if the shirts are sold anywhere? look pretty simple if we had 15 people we could have them made up! they had HHH on the back.

I'd be interested in being one of your 15 if this gets put together

Cool I can organise just let me know you want one and size!

Cool I can organise just let me know you want one and size!

I'll take a large! Just let me know $$. I live in Alaska, so if they are being shipped to you, and you mail them out, we have to consider the higher shipping cost in my price.

If I can get it done it will be made and shipped from Graphtex in Cortland, NY.

Thanks man!

If they have a number on the sleeve, maybe they can all be '22'. Just a thought.

I'll take a large, if you can get this done. Thanks for trying!

If they have a number on the sleeve, maybe they can all be '22'. Just a thought.

I'll take a large, if you can get this done. Thanks for trying!

I'd be straight with 22

Ok contact made with graph tex, lets see if we can get this dooooone!

Will do fellas, I dont see a problem with Short and long sleeves its the same prinitng? Ill ask if we can chose.

This is the reply from Tommy - We can get you the orange shirts. They are $28.00, including all printing. They are currently available in S-XXXL. We can drop ship them to people as needed too. That would run you $5.00 per shirt. I would just need the size, quantity, number and shipping address.

Ok guys PM me to confirm your order with qty, size and number (on sleeve) and address, I will keep all information confidential, If I can have all orders by next Thursday 27th. payment can be made directly to Graph tex (TBC).

This is the reply from Tommy - We can get you the orange shirts. They are $28.00, including all printing. They are currently available in S-XXXL. We can drop ship them to people as needed too. That would run you $5.00 per shirt. I would just need the size, quantity, number and shipping address.

Ok guys PM me to confirm your order with qty, size and number (on sleeve) and address, I will keep all information confidential, If I can have all orders by next Thursday 27th. payment can be made directly to Graph tex (TBC).

You are the man, brotha!

Graphtex in Cortland? Pretty sure that was the "Greek shop" where I used to get my letters made several years ago. I've gotta get in on this, great idea guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom