CUSE - UK Matchup This Season... | Syracusefan.com

CUSE - UK Matchup This Season...

They don't want to happen. When was the last time went to Lexington ?

They don't want to happen. When was the last time went to Lexington ?

1994-95. We committed 32 turnovers in the game and lost by 2 or 3 in a game played in the mid 70s.

1994-95. We committed 32 turnovers in the game and lost by 2 or 3 in a game played in the mid 70s.
I remember that, didn't UK also commit something like 22 or 23 turnovers as well?

I've complained about no UK, KU, UNC-type of early season matchups for ages. Maybe we'll get lucky and get stuck in a early season tournament with them. It's kind of fun when we actually get to play an elite team outside of the Big East, or like last season, at all. Instead we get to speculate.

I've complained about no UK, KU, UNC-type of early season matchups for ages. Maybe we'll get lucky and get stuck in a early season tournament with them. It's kind of fun when we actually get to play an elite team outside of the Big East, or like last season, at all. Instead we get to speculate.

Doubtful, since we're stuck in an early season tournament with Temple.

The 2 best teams this past year
Noel vs. MCW
Calipari vs. Boeheim

It'd be stupid if this game wasn't in the SEC challenge somehow. I like playing Florida, but let's switch it up.

With the SEC Big East challege and the fact that Uof L and UK play already every year we could see this matchup... How about SU goes to Rupp and hands paypal his first home loss, how sweet would that be?

The 2 best teams this past year
Noel vs. MCW
Calipari vs. Boeheim

It'd be stupid if this game wasn't in the SEC challenge somehow. I like playing Florida, but let's switch it up.

I agree fully. Do they pick by the previous season's order of finish in the conference or some arbitrary method? Please tell me it's the former, I want this match up!!

I agree fully. Do they pick by the previous season's order of finish in the conference or some arbitrary method? Please tell me it's the former, I want this match up!!
It's arbitrary to some extent--how else can you explain last year's St John's at Kentucky game?

It's arbitrary to some extent--how else can you explain last year's St John's at Kentucky game?

Good point. I wish there was someone we could petition for this. I want this match up badly, as there is no guarantee of meeting in March. If we don't win the title next year, this could be our one shining moment.

That was supposed to be the top 2 recruiting classes facing off... Then half of the SJU recruits didn't qualify

That's 1 game right before Christmas. Doesn't really handcuff us.
he means we are already in a preseason tourney so we cannot be in another

Syracuse and Pitt will probably not be playing in the Big East-SEC challenge this year because the Big East will be spiteful you know whats and will won't want us taking 2 of their 12 slots available. However, I would love to play Kentucky.

Syracuse and Pitt will probably not be playing in the Big East-SEC challenge this year because the Big East will be spiteful you know whats and will won't want us taking 2 of their 12 slots available. However, I would love to play Kentucky.
If they cared about their TV ratings they would. If you take out SU and sPitt, then all but two of USF, DePaul, Prov, ND, Butgers, SHU, and Nova will play in the challenge... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If they cared about their TV ratings they would. If you take out SU and sPitt, then all but two of USF, DePaul, Prov, ND, Butgers, SHU, and Nova will play in the challenge... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you think Marinatto gives a crap, he is going to screw SU and Pitt every chance he can. He will probably sit Syracuse, Pitt, and the two lowest teams. I would hope not, but thing about it and if we get chosen you can bet we will be on the road.

I guarantee SU and Pitt will not be part of the BE/SEC challenge, why would they give us a platform. Hell I would not be surprised if all 18 BE games are on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom