Cuse vs Duke Ticket Prices - Sold on Stubhub | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs Duke Ticket Prices - Sold on Stubhub

CuseBBall

Walk On
I was looking on Stubhub to see how much Cuse v Duke tickets were going for at Cameron.
Below is a list of all tickets SOLD (not what is being asked) but what have SOLD for since February 6th. The price is also PER ticket, not for the pair. (All of the tickets were purchased in pairs, but Stubhub shows you how much each ticket went for... so if you see $2,177 as a price, know that 2 tickets were purchased for $2,177 each)

$2,177: $1,000: $1,150: $1,000: $1,100: $1,996: $895: $1,400: $1,150: $1,183: $999: $900: $850: 1,184: $1,100 and $1,813.

I was looking around on Duke's Forum prior to our game, and they were making a big deal because they thought Syracuse fans were treating our home game like the Super Bowl.... but these prices seem to indicate that they are pretty excited to see Syracuse as well.

I saw that on Dukes forum as well. Some posters just wanted to dumb it down and say it was just another game and no big deal.

I saw that on Dukes forum as well. Some posters just wanted to dumb it down and say it was just another game and no big deal.
No question the ACC did us a solid by scheduling two Cuse vs Duke games on Saturday nights and Duke vs UNC on a Wednesday.

Just curious, what do tickets to a Duke game normally go for?
In the same time frame I saw UNC tickets going for.
$822: $650: $1,900 $1,000: $1,950
Overall UNC tickets were going for about $1,200 a ticket.
So they seem to be just as excited for Syracuse as they are for UNC (UNC is a Game Day game though... which usually adds even more excitement to a game.)

check out the climbing prices for our UVA game as well. gotta be the biggest game in Charlottesville in -who knows?- and it's still a few weeks out.

Also expect Maryland prices to keep climbing as buzz must be building there for our final visit... plus it's the only DC-area game this year and is officially sold out as well.

The NC State game on Sat looks to be an awesome crowd too!

in the meantime, just got an email from Georgetown about their Xavier game (same day as SU-Duke)

tickets start at $15.
prob cheaper on stubhub!

in the meantime, just got an email from Georgetown about their Xavier game (same day as SU-Duke)

tickets start at $15.
prob cheaper on stubhub!
I like this one too "Four tickets and your choice of four t-shirts/winter hats/caps for only $159 in the 100 level, $129 in the 200 level and $99 in the 400 level"

check out the climbing prices for our UVA game as well. gotta be the biggest game in Charlottesville in -who knows?- and it's still a few weeks out.

Also expect Maryland prices to keep climbing as buzz must be building there for our final visit... plus it's the only DC-area game this year and is officially sold out as well.

The NC State game on Sat looks to be an awesome crowd too!

A quick look at what they are selling for at John Paul Jones
Lower level...
$400: $349: $349: $295: $375: $275: $450
Upper level between
$142 - $495

The next most appealing game they have left is ND (not quite sure they are as appealing as Syracuse, but I do not know how to check prices of games that have past)
lower level $129-268
upper level $32-$103

Just curious, what do tickets to a Duke game normally go for?

Typically, a sweater vest and a pair of loafers. They love sweater vests at Duke - more than cash.

I was looking on Stubhub to see how much Cuse v Duke tickets were going for at Cameron.
Below is a list of all tickets SOLD (not what is being asked) but what have SOLD for since February 6th. The price is also PER ticket, not for the pair. (All of the tickets were purchased in pairs, but Stubhub shows you how much each ticket went for... so if you see $2,177 as a price, know that 2 tickets were purchased for $2,177 each)

$2,177: $1,000: $1,150: $1,000: $1,100: $1,996: $895: $1,400: $1,150: $1,183: $999: $900: $850: 1,184: $1,100 and $1,813.

I was looking around on Duke's Forum prior to our game, and they were making a big deal because they thought Syracuse fans were treating our home game like the Super Bowl... but these prices seem to indicate that they are pretty excited to see Syracuse as well.

Maybe it's Orange fans paying those prices - no way to know is there?