Cuse @ Wake Forest Basketball Tix Buy and Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ Wake Forest Basketball Tix Buy and Tailgate

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Saturday, Jan 8th, 2pm

I purchased 16 tickets. We don't know our exact location but we'll be in the lower level around Section 205.

Cost is $30 per ticket. That includes a short pregame tailgate (weather permitting). I plan to have some adult beverages, soda and water...and probably some Coneys.

Noncommittal now, but I plan to collect money in early December.

Let me know how many you need?

Ok to say 2-4 tix?

Saturday, Jan 8th, 2pm

I purchased 16 tickets. We don't know our exact location but we'll be in the lower level around Section 205.

Cost is $30 per ticket. That includes a short pregame tailgate (weather permitting). I plan to have some adult beverages, soda and water...and probably some Coneys.

Noncommittal now, but I plan to collect money in early December.

Let me know how many you need?

Ok to say 2-4 tix?

maybe two for us…going to depend on the bowl game status for football

Dang, wish I had some more vacation time. Would head to the game then spend a couple days in Asheville but heading out to Hawaii on the 12th.

Dang, wish I had some more vacation time. Would head to the game then spend a couple days in Asheville but heading out to Hawaii on the 12th.
That is what we plan to do: we are looking to spend two nights in Asheville if the weather looks favorable.

TexanMark 2
John and Pam 2
RDU SU Alumni Club 4

8 of 16 spoken for.

Seating assigned. We are in the lower corner and on the visitor's bench side. Tickets cost $25 each and I added $5 to each ticket to cover expenses for some Beer, Seltzer, Soda and food. I plan to set up a tailgate at Noon. I will have a canopy in case of inclement weather. I'll be flying a striped Cuse flag to easily find me in the lot. NOTE: Final weather call 24-48 hours for the tailgate.

Syracuse
JAN 08, 2022 at 02:00pm
LJVM Coliseum

Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
UP 237 E 1-6
UP 237 F 1-6
UP 237 G 1-4

Truist Field and LJVM Coliseum venues have a Clear Bag Policy and employ the use of metal detectors for all athletic events. After having bags checked, fans will pass through the metal detectors and then have their tickets scanned for entry into the venue. The screening process will require additional time to enter the stadium, so fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. For more information visit godeacs.com/gameday or ljvm.com/clear-bag-policy .

Normal business hours for the Wake Forest Ticket Office are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. We are located in Bridger Field House at Truist Field, 499 Deacon Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27105. Tickets can be ordered online 24 hours a day at godeacs.com/tickets

For home men's basketball games will call is located at the front of the LJVM Coliseum and opens two hours prior to tip off and closes 10 minutes into the second half.

Parking passes for football and men's basketball (prices vary) can be pre-purchased while supplies last. For more information call the Wake Forest Sales Team at 336.758.3322 ext 1.

Last edited:
Still waiting on family confirmations... I will push them for commitments asap.

35 Tickets Bought, 29 confirmed, only 6 left.

UP 237 Row E Seats 1-8
UP 237 Row F Seats 1-9
UP 237 Row G Seats 1-10
UP 237 Row H Seats 1-8

CuseJuicy 2 tix PD via PayPal
DickinMI 2 Tailgate Only (will pay at tailgate)
Headmaster/Obie 2 Tailgate Only (will pay at tailgate)

Ric R. 4 tix

We are sold out, but I will buy more as needed...but hurry

Update: I still have 4 available.

Last edited:

Ric R. 4 tix

Mark, can you put a hold on two until tomorrow night if you still have two?

Let me look at hotel options and get back to you

Ric R. 4 tix

Checking in to make sure my family has paid for the 19 tickets we ordered. Thanks!

Ron L (Pt Peninsula) 4 tix (will mail check)
RDSU Alumni Club 4 PD PayPal $120
Brian P. PD 19 Venmo $570 (11 adults 8 minors) Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sun Drop, Body Armor

Last edited:
Tickets/Tailgate (35)
TexanMark 2 PD
John and Pam 2 PD
RDU SU Alumni Club 4 PD
OrangeTarheel 2 PD
Ron L. 4 (mailing check)
CuseJuicy 2 PD
Brian P. 19 PD

Tailgate Only (4)
DickinMI 2 (will pay at tailgate)
Headmaster/Obie 2 (will pay at tailgate)

I expect to make one more small purchase of extra tickets. reach out ASAP if you want to join?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom