Cuse @ Wake Forest Basketball Tix Buy and Tailgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ Wake Forest Basketball Tix Buy and Tailgate

Last chance. Need ticket requests by Tuesday by 9am.

I have 35 sold. We plan a nice tailgate with Coneys, Sandwiches, Beer, Seltzer and Soda.

I need to buy two more tickets. I'll wait until Tuesday. If anyone wants to attend we need $30 per person which includes the tailgate but more importantly reachout here or by PM how many you need. If you just want to attend the tailgate reply here too.

TAILGATE PLAN:

Parking:
I don't have the parking plan yet but will get that info out soon. It'll be a cash lot.

Tailgate:
I'll set up a striped Cuse flag next to my Red Jeep Cherokee. I'll have a canopy up if needed. We'll have two grills to cook coneys. (Hofmanns and Sahlens) I expect to get sandwiches from either Publix or Food Lion. We will have beer, seltzer, soda and water.

Beer: LaBatts, Mic Ultra, DogfishHead, BlueMoon. Seltzer: Topo-Chico and Vizzy. Soda: Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Fresca.

Tailgate Timeline
Set-up: Noon (If I can get in sooner, I'll shoot for 11:30am)
Grills On 12:30pm
Grills Off 1:15pm
Tear Down 1:30pm
Walk to game 1:45pm
Tip-Off 2:00pm

Weather: If the wind chill is worse than 32 degrees we may cancel. If pouring rain we will definitely cancel. I won't order the sandwiches until 24-48 hours out. Weather Average for Jan 8th: High 50, Low 30

Last edited:
Ok...we are closed

37 tickets
41 total tailgaters

Let's hope for a decent weather day and a win.

Ok someone in our group added 3 more

40 tickets
45 total tailgaters

If anyone reads this and wants to join us...send me a private message

Below are your final instructions. Due to the limited time to grill, I hope you can arrive NLT than 12:30pm. We expect 44 total tailgaters and we have a block of 40 tickets.

Parking: Is $10. It should open at Noon. I'm going to see if I can get in 15-30 mins earlier to set up. See attached map below. I expect to be located in Yellow Lot D, east of the coliseum.

Tailgate:
I'll set up a striped Cuse flag next to my Red Jeep Cherokee (see attachment). I'll have a canopy as a backup but I do not expect to put it up. Bring folding chairs if you like. I have a limited number of koozies to give out.

Food: We'll have two grills to cook coneys. (Thanks Jim) (Hofmanns, Sahlens and Hebrew National). I will also pick up a Medium Platter of Cubanito's sandwiches from Publix and single serve sized bags of chips.

Beer: LaBatts, Mic Ultra, DogfishHead, BlueMoon, Terrapin. Seltzer: Topo-Chico and Vizzy. Soda: Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Fresca. Water 1 case

Tailgate Timeline
Set-up: Noon (If I can get in sooner, I'll shoot for 11:30am)
Beers Open: 12:01pm
Grills On 12:30pm
Grills Off 1:15pm
Tear Down 1:30pm
Walk to game 1:45pm
Tip-Off 2:00pm

Weather: Looks chilly, around 38-44 degrees...but sunny and near calm winds. I've tailgated in weather like this before and it isn't bad if you dress in layers.

Clear Bag Policy: http://www.ljvm.com/clear-bag-policy/

TICKETS: Everyone should have paper tickets. I will bring all the original printed PDFs to the tailgate. If you forget yours, just ask me for the original.

PostGame: I expect we'll have some beer/soda afterwards for 15-30 mins to allow traffic to clear.

P.S. If the date is favorable in the Fall, I expect to do a Cuse@Wake Forest tailgate and ticket buy.

Cheers
Mark
Wake Forest Parking.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online