Custis | Syracusefan.com

Custis

Yeah that catch was awesome. The guy was mugging him and he made a tough catch!

His hands have become a weapon. He’s clunky and doesn’t give you a lot of YAC and run after the catch moves but we need to keep utilizing him on those fades and deep throws.

Kudos to Custis for finally fulfilling some of his anticipated potential. Could have a couple of more touchdowns w out early drops and if Tommy Devito was QB last couple games. But I am hugely excited for the future with Ny Johnson, Taj Harris and the potential to come with Hendrix and company!

Kudos to Custis for finally fulfilling some of his anticipated potential. Could have a couple of more touchdowns w out early drops and if Tommy Devito was QB last couple games. But I am hugely excited for the future with Ny Johnson, Taj Harris and the potential to come with Hendrix and company!

I think it’s fair to say he’s finally become what we all hoped he could be after many years of wondering if it would ever happen. Megatron-lite college level.

I think it’s fair to say he’s finally become what we all hoped he could be after many years of wondering if it would ever happen. Megatron-lite college level.

He’s good for us but pump the brakes a bit. He runs one route basically, lol.

He most likely never makes an NFL roster but with his measurables & a strong performance the rest of the way, I could definitely see him earning an UDFA camp invite which would’ve seemed crazy to even suggest prior to this season. He’s had quite the one year audition so far.

Wish we would have gone to him in OT against Pitt and on 4th down this game with a couple of minutes left in the end zone. I'll take my chances with the 6'5 guy over 5'9 guy there

Is it different for me cause I see TD throwing Custis open. Honestly dont ever see ED throwing that ball. Td trusts his receivers and I’m not sure ED does. We shoulda won by three td.

to be fair the first TD throw to Custis was the most open he was all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom