CW Seating

Any recommendations on Club Level (P7) vs the lower bowl for those that have been there?

OrlandoCuse

All American
CW Stadium...errr The Citrus Bowl is a pretty basic, no frills stadium.

It underwent a big renovation basically replacing the entire lower bowl 5 years ago.

I don’t think the club seats (“luxury boxes”) are anything to write home about.

This is a pretty good photo

1543787382535.png

I actually got open air clubs via StubHub (Yeah, yeah, crucify me, they were the best seats available via any source that I could find), and found this page on the Camping World website which described them. You get a larger seating area, TV, private restrooms and it appears access to a bar area. They look like really awesome seats!

RP Funding Open-Air Clubs | Camping World Stadium

What is open air club all about?

Consigliere

All Conference
I actually got open air clubs via StubHub (Yeah, yeah, crucify me, they were the best seats available via any source that I could find), and found this page on the Camping World website which described them. You get a larger seating area, TV, private restrooms and it appears access to a bar area. They look like really awesome seats!

RP Funding Open-Air Clubs | Camping World Stadium
What did you pay on StubHub?

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Can’t believe the number of people in this thread and others that are buying through the secondary market when SU has many great seats. Someone even bought endzones theiugh TM. Remember, SU tix sales impact the perception of whether we travel well or not. If too many people do that it could hurt us in the future. If there’s people here doing it I wonder how many 100’s or 1,000’s are doing it that aren’t posters here.

Can someone that has purchased their tickets from SU explain the process a bit for me? I'm looking into purchasing two midfield tickets from SU. Does anyone know what/where these are? Are they mailed out or can I just have it emailed? Just want to figure out how it works before I order today. Thanks

690West

Moneyline Master
Can’t believe the number of people in this thread and others that are buying through the secondary market when SU has many great seats. Someone even bought endzones theiugh TM. Remember, SU tix sales impact the perception of whether we travel well or not. If too many people do that it could hurt us in the future. If there’s people here doing it I wonder how many 100’s or 1,000’s are doing it that aren’t posters here.
Anyone who doesn't buy through SU, has no right to complain about where we go bowling in the future. Its not that hard folks. Cue Tuttle telling me to stop telling people how to spend their money. lol

Last edited:

Hate on it all you want but that literally was the difference in price in GOING or NOT GOING. Especially with how the cost of flights are to get down to Florida the week after Christmas.

I spent $145 for two tickets and I got to pick my exact seat. I could have bought the corner ones and it would have been like $160 and been stuffed high up into the corner and not picked my own seats.

To bump up to seats through Cuse it was going to cost me almost $100 more that I would have felt justified buying. That $100 I had to spend on my flight.

And I’ve already used my vacation time at work for the year so I’m going to be taking a few days off of work unpaid just to be in the stadium to support these kids.

I would have loved to buy through Cuse, it just wasn’t an option. If they had a package like what WVU is offering for $40 for endzone tickets without a doubt I would have gone for that.

Y’all are so judgey sometimes. Don’t forget that there’s several people out there supporting this team that might not have all the means that everyone else has and are doing everything they can to support the team. Stop judging where people buy there tickets from. At least they are showing up and supporting the team. And I would be certain that if the stadium is turned orange, people will take notice.

Why can’t all we be a happy family here! Be happy MANY people are very excited about going to this game and I am sure that stadium will have more than enough Orange in it!!

Hate on it all you want but that literally was the difference in price in GOING or NOT GOING. Especially with how the cost of flights are to get down to Florida the week after Christmas.

I spent $145 for two tickets and I got to pick my exact seat. I could have bought the corner ones and it would have been like $160 and been stuffed high up into the corner and not picked my own seats.

To bump up to seats through Cuse it was going to cost me almost $100 more that I would have felt justified buying. That $100 I had to spend on my flight.

And I’ve already used my vacation time at work for the year so I’m going to be taking a few days off of work unpaid just to be in the stadium to support these kids.

I would have loved to buy through Cuse, it just wasn’t an option. If they had a package like what WVU is offering for $40 for endzone tickets without a doubt I would have gone for that.

Y’all are so judgey sometimes. Don’t forget that there’s several people out there supporting this team that might not have all the means that everyone else has and are doing everything they can to support the team. Stop judging where people buy there tickets from. At least they are showing up and supporting the team. And I would be certain that if the stadium is turned orange, people will take notice.

Why can’t all we be a happy family here! Be happy MANY people are very excited about going to this game and I am sure that stadium will have more than enough Orange in it!!
I'm just happy you're gonna be there. Regardless of how you got your tickets. I'm sure the team will feel the same way.

SU is its own worst enemy. Block off first few rows for donors then open the rest of the section for first come. People don’t like buying tickets not knowing where they will sit. On top of that the seats look overpriced. If anything SU should give a discount knowing it is better to get as many people there as possible.

If I didn’t know that my seats would be in a good place for the Pinstripe Bowl, Texas Bowl, or ND game I would never have purchased them through SU.

My concern is that if I buy through Syracuse, I have no idea where my seats will be and while I am fortunate enough to go after club seats, other's who donate more will get preference (I get it) but could leave my son and I in seats I would not have taken if I had known I would be put in row zzz in top open air. So it's kinda tough going through the university with the unknown.

Top Bottom