D-Day Conneaut | Syracusefan.com

D-Day Conneaut

MGDCuse

2nd String
Has anyone here ever heard of or been to this? It's a free 3 day event in Conneaut Ohio where they do reenactments of the D-Day landings and inland ground battles. I live in NW Ohio and had never heard of this. Stumbled across an article about it yesterday on MSN. Conneaut is located on the shores of Lake Erie about 5 miles from the Pennsylvania border. The event this year is August 15-17. I'm gonna try to make it out for one of the days.

Has anyone here ever heard of or been to this? It's a free 3 day event in Conneaut Ohio where they do reenactments of the D-Day landings and inland ground battles. I live in NW Ohio and had never heard of this. Stumbled across an article about it yesterday on MSN. Conneaut is located on the shores of Lake Erie about 5 miles from the Pennsylvania border. The event this year is August 15-17. I'm gonna try to make it out for one of the days.
It is definitely an unfair generalization, but I concluded long ago that I should avoid the people on the historical re-enactment circuit. They are an odd group.

Never heard of it, but it looks pretty awesome. Especially if you are semi-local, it looks well worth checking out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom