daemen college | Syracusefan.com

daemen college

moqui

generational talent
pretty good d2 squad, 24-6 last year
good early test for su defense, they shot 39% from 3 as a team

but my favorite daemen stat is their home attendance last year: 3022. that's not an average, it's a total for 16 home events. 189 butts in the seats for a typical home game.

even in a sparsely attended exhibition, they'll be playing in front of several years worth of spectators

but my favorite daemen stat is their home attendance last year: 3022. that's not an average, it's a total for 16 home events. 189 butts in the seats for a typical home game.

even in a sparsely attended exhibition, they'll be playing in front of several years worth of spectators

We should cheer for them, they'll have no idea how to react.

I hope redband scores 40 - I know his older siblings, nice family, go blue devil's (Batavia not Duke)

My aunt went there when it was rosary hill along with a bunch of cousins later, soft spot. My aunt loved SU too, this would've been a fun game for her (died twenty years ago)

Last edited:
They were one of the first colleges in NYS to have a physical therapy major (1974) and also offer doctorates in PT. If you had physical therapy 20 to 30 years ago, good chances the therapist was a Daemon grad. They used to be an NAIA power in basketball.

They were one of the first colleges in NYS to have a physical therapy major (1974) and also offer doctorates in PT. If you had physical therapy 20 to 30 years ago, good chances the therapist was a Daemon grad. They used to be an NAIA power in basketball.

A kid a year ahead of me went there for that

Their head coach is Mike McDonald who formerly coached at Canisius. Pretty good coach. Looks like their best player is Andrew Sischo, who played at Guilderland HS and the City Rocks. Not a bad player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom