Dajuan Coleman | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman

Rocco

Watching you.
Announcing early November... tick, tock...

Beginning of November is National LOI time ... makes sense that he announces and signs at the same time. Is that goodor bad for OSU as he cancelled his trip there, I believe. And ... is that goood or bad for SU as he is still going to Kentucky's Midnight Madness. From what he said tho I gotta give this a big :)

P.S.: C'mon Dujuan. We love ya long and hard!! You know that Orange is a much nicer color than Blue or Red ... (both very icky colors). And why would you want to play for a coach with the name of Calamari (the squid)!!

I really think he's not even sure yet, he will probably make his decision the week of

Does anyone get the impression DC2's quote sounds like, "I love her, she's been amazing, we've had some great times, but..."

Sounds like it's just us and Kentucky then. I don't like him announcing so soon after Kentucky Midnight Madness though.

It sounds like Thad Matta (OSU) is hot and heavy after Tony Parker. Same position and build as DC2 ... I don't think that they would be that hot on Parker unless they have backed off DC2. Just a month (or less) ago I would have put DC2 down as a heavy OSU lean. Now... nada. Hopefully that sounds good for us. DC2 needs to stay home where his family and friends and fans can watch him play

Think maybe we'll get good news...but not sure.
Don't say that unless you are sure, Jake!! Dammit:mad:

I really, really, really want DC2 and Noel and Goodluck Okonoboh (love the name and smile)

i have the same opinions as jake, atleast i have better feelings on getting a dc2 commit than i did in early september

Don't say that unless you are sure, Jake!! Dammit:mad:

I really, really, really want DC2 and Noel and Goodluck Okonoboh (love the name and smile)
Package deal perhaps? Okonoboh is listed as a center, does he project as a college 4 at 6'9?

Unless there is a drastic change, Okonoboh isn't coming here.

Unless there is a drastic change, Okonoboh isn't coming here.
But...but...but ... Ilove the name and the smile. And according to a number of sites SU has offered a schollie (unless it is contingent on Noel)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom