Dakich | Syracusefan.com

Dakich

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
98D293E9-08E3-4D0D-BBF2-B4372708B7BA.jpeg

There was a fake tweet put out by someone using Jeff Borzellos name. It even got posted here by someone who quickly deleted it when he realized it was a bogus handle. I’m sure someone told Dakich about the tweet or he saw it himself. But he got owned.

There was a fake tweet out out by someone using Jeff Borzellos name. It even got posted here by someone who quickly deleted it when he realized it was a bogus handle. I’m sure someone told Dakich about the tweet or he saw it himself. But he got owned.

What’s funny is that he tried to big-time himself by saying “his people” were telling him when in reality he read a (fake) tweet.

It was me! Lol...I saw it and quickly posted on here and then went back and looked at it and realized quickly I was duped!

Yea I saw your post and got duped. I sent it to my brothers who said “ Wow”. Then I went to the tweet to see comments and realized it was fake. Was gonna delete it for you but you were quicker.

Yea I saw your post and got duped. I sent it to my brothers who said “ Wow”. Then I went to the tweet to see comments and realized it was fake. Was gonna delete it for you but you were quicker.
Drives me nuts with all the fake twitter accounts

Those lack of skills got him POY.
and why is he staying in college with all those skills?

Do I also get credit for weeks ago stating Purdue was a complete sham as a good team?

How would you call Purdue a sham team while not knowing who Zack Edey is?

You clearly never saw Purdue play.
I saw Purdue play a ton.. It doesnt mean I had the sound on. I recognized the kid just never paid attention to his name.

The quality of basketball play is down so much.. Yeah the parity has made the bottom teams better but the quaility of the top teams has dropped even more.

Purdue was like a 6-7 seed team in how they play compared to teams 10-15 yrs ago.. Part of that is style of play its less about team skills and more about physical play than it ever was.

I saw Purdue play a ton.. It doesnt mean I had the sound on. I recognized the kid just never paid attention to his name.

The quality of basketball play is down so much.. Yeah the parity has made the bottom teams better but the quaility of the top teams has dropped even more.

Purdue was like a 6-7 seed team in how they play compared to teams 10-15 yrs ago.. Part of that is style of play its less about team skills and more about physical play than it ever was.
How closely do you follow games when the sound is off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom