Dan Conley To Receive 2019 Zunic Award

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
What a great player.

And a really good guy.

Always hoped that he would become the radio analyst following Chris Gedney's passing - Dan is a very good broadcaster.

kimfororange

Walk On
Dan Conley stood tall and walked the walk and talked the talk. Was a great leader for the team and showed us all on how to play the game. Just a great all around individual.

Dan you deserve all that comes your way, CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks again for being a friend.

shu 49

Starter
Dan is a great guy who I loved watching play football. Easy 10 year linebacker in nfl - injuries. I used to bounce with him at country club with Roy Willis from Florida. Really good guys. Dan helped my son tremendously at lb in hs. He deserves any award given to him.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Yep when he was healthy he was the best LB I have seen at SU in my 35 years following the program.
I agree with this. Great linebacker, better person. Still sick about seeing him injure his knee the first time. Believe it was his frosh season in a night game at Maryland.

Congrats Dan! Well deserved!

P Vasiloff

Murcerfan
Congratulations Dan Conley, you deserve it. Had a lot of fun talking with you down at the Galleries. Orange Forever!!!!!

domedog

Walk On
Back in the day when tv coverage was very limited, I had to drive from my then home in Middle Georgia to extreme South Georgia and rent a motel room to pick up a Syracuse-FSU game that was covered by a Tallahasse tv station. Don't remember too much about the game except that Dan Conley put on an awesome performance cementing his position in my pantheon of great Syracuse players. Oh yeah, and I remember getting a speeding ticket driving home.

Top Bottom