Danbury Mint Carrier Dome | Syracusefan.com

Danbury Mint Carrier Dome

DoubleDee

All American
I have always wanted one for my collection. Good luck finding one. If anyone knows a source, or has one they’d like to part with, please inform.
F00BC7AF-2EAF-42B0-8FF8-DF6E76B55771.jpeg

Let me know if you end up going for it lummgr ... if you don’t, I would. Seems like a “D” move to even try to start a bidding war.

Does it come with a tiny HCDB? That would be so cool

I have one in perfect shape. Slightly different exterior color-more gray on ground. Also has detachable Dome top. I'd consider selling it, but it won't be cheap. If your interest e-mail me at jbsilman@cox.net
my son does as well i bought it years ago as a xmas present its in perfect shape

The Danbury one I show in OP also has a removable dome. Is the one you guys have with the gray base a Danbury, or the one that has an out of scale field and “Go Orange” on the edge of the base?

That’s part of the problem. Sold out.

Have you tried reaching out to them? Just curious if they could/would be able or willing to make more.

Very cool piece, love the details and the "Orangemen" old school team name. Contact them and lets get them remade, Im sure we can easily come up with 50 or so people on here who would like one.

Very cool piece, love the details and the "Orangemen" old school team name. Contact them and lets get them remade, Im sure we can easily come up with 50 or so people on here who would like one.

I’d buy one. Definitely a cool piece.

I am fortunate to have two of them. I got them both the same Christmas. One from my parents and one from my best friend. I keep one on my desk at work and one in our TV room at home. I love them. If I win the lottery and am able to retire early I will give you one lummgr for being an awesome poster on this board!

Holy cow I need one of these. If you talk these folks into making a few more, I'm in for at least one

I emailed them. I got the basic answer. I e been after these for a couple years. They’ve been “sold out” as long as I can remember. I think they were initially made when we were Orangemen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom