Daniel Jones to NFL Draft | Syracusefan.com

Daniel Jones to NFL Draft

Cuse69

Starter
How is Daniel Jones even considered an NFL prospect, meanwhile ESPN announcers are saying maybe 1st round, he plays in a very weak ACC Coastal, is a 59% passer with 17 TD & 7 INT, not a dual threat QB, I've watched him play a few times and nothing jumps off the screen, if the NFL evaluator will continue to pick the Paxton lynch and nate peterman over the guys who have moxey, thats why NFL games are 24-21 and have no offense. Eric Dungey is 10x the player Daniel Jones could dream of being, and thats watching the games and looking at the stats.

had to update this, this 3 play sequence, jones overthrows his receiver by 5-7 yards and wasn't even close, announcer says he really likes the spiral, then throws a ball behind his wide open receiver and took a sack. Remember these ESPN experts have never played coached or worked in the NFL yet they somehow know how to evaluate NFL players, will grier and drew lock are 1000x better than daniel jones

Finley looks like a solid backup in the NFL. Nassib like. Jones looks like hot garbage.

That last throw was atrocious. But i just started watching and it's the only throw i've ever seen him throw lol.

Finley looks like a solid backup in the NFL. Nassib like. Jones looks like hot garbage.
Finley is a far better prospect than Nassib ever was. I think he'll do well in the NFL.

Qb class is extremely weak but with that said haskins seems legit, grier and lock aren't franchise guys, probably journeymen, next years class and the year after are the ones with QB's

I remember arguing with someone on here like 4 years ago that was trying to tell me Deshone Kizer was going to be a great NFL QB. I think it may have been BPO. I can't remember. Either way the board has a bad track record predicting who will be a good QB.

I think a team like New Orleans has to fall in love with Eric, ala their backup for situational roles. And I think it happens.

How is Daniel Jones even considered an NFL prospect, meanwhile ESPN announcers are saying maybe 1st round, he plays in a very weak ACC Coastal, is a 59% passer with 17 TD & 7 INT, not a dual threat QB, I've watched him play a few times and nothing jumps off the screen, if the NFL evaluator will continue to pick the Paxton lynch and nate peterman over the guys who have moxey, thats why NFL games are 24-21 and have no offense. Eric Dungey is 10x the player Daniel Jones could dream of being, and thats watching the games and looking at the stats.
Its something they like about him. Ive been hearing his name a lot since mid season. Ive havent watched him enough to have a opinion but he is starting to look better in this game right now. I hope he leaves. We play them next year

He's looking OK right about now. I'm good with him leaving so we don't have to see him next season.

Temple getting destroyed by a 6th place in division Duke team that was sub-500 in conference.

Wake also finished 6th in their division, sub-500 in conference and beats Memphis.

Tell me more about why I should take UCF seriously in that conference.

Temple getting destroyed by a Duke team that was sub-500 in conference.

Wake finished 6th in their division and beats Memphis.

Tell me more about why I should take UCF seriously in that conference.
#Power6

Temple is UCF’s 3rd best win.

only my luck the game of his career comes when i post this thread.. i still stand by what i said, its a good game against temple, he still should not be a top NFL pick, dungeys game against NC st and BC were far better than this one and both were against far greater talent, but if jones has good people in his corner he has to go pro, next year's Qb class is stacked, if he goes this year a team like washington could take him as a 1 year bridge and reliable backup

30/41, 423 yds, 5 TDs, 1 rushing TD.

Good job guys.
Lol you think a bowl performance against an American team is dunking on people?
The guy could go 41 for 41 500 yards 6 TDs. It doesn’t mean anything said here is wrong.
The guy has to show he can make NFL throws into tight windows, throw passes before the receiver breaks, show he can read NFL defenses.
Paxton Lynch had better games than this and has been a bust. Christian Ponder, Jake Locker, Blake Bortles, EJ Manuel their are tons of busts.
I can see being skeptical of Jones as an NFL QB.