Class of 2026 - Darien "Pay Day" Moore (NY) Verbal to Seton Hall | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 Darien "Pay Day" Moore (NY) Verbal to Seton Hall

Hudson is Lydon territory. Maybe he knows the young man. Elijah is from around there, too, isn't he?

Elijah is Beacon.

That’s like an hour (or more) south.

But still all part of the Hudson Valley region.

Elijah is Beacon.

That’s like an hour (or more) south.

But still all part of the Hudson Valley region.
The biggest difference is that Hudson is part of Section 2 and Pine Plains and Beacon are Section 9. But yes, geographically they aren't too far apart.

Another young hot NY/NJ stud for me to invest 4 years following around as he gets invited to the annual summer camp and receives an offer; I will follow his high school and AAU games; his growth as a player and in national rankings, be highly optimistic as he says a few good things about the program; The usual sharks will circle and make their move in their Johnny come lately way...you know the rest. But, I will still go down the same road because I believe in love although love doesn't believe in me.

Another young hot NY/NJ stud for me to invest 4 years following around as he gets invited to the annual summer camp and receives an offer; I will follow his high school and AAU games; his growth as a player and in national rankings, be highly optimistic as he says a few good things about the program; The usual sharks will circle and make their move in their Johnny come lately way...you know the rest. But, I will still go down the same road because I believe in love although love doesn't believe in me.
If he stays City Rocks, there is a chance, mostly likely. If Weitsman gets involved to level the playing field with the "sharks" then we probably have a chance. It would be best if Weitsman got involved with the 2023 class so that we start creating a history of getting the top 15 players again before his class rolls around. I don't know that he will be top 15, but my point stands.

If he stays City Rocks, there is a chance, mostly likely. If Weitsman gets involved to level the playing field with the "sharks" then we probably have a chance. It would be best if Weitsman got involved with the 2023 class so that we start creating a history of getting the top 15 players again before his class rolls around. I don't know that he will be top 15, but my point stands.
I love this kid, such poise mixed with skill. I want us to be all in on him.

As far as I know, Payday is not playing on the varsity team. Hudson is Class B which is what Glens Falls is and Girard played as an 8th grader. This kid seems more advanced than Girard.

Hard no. The next Starbury.
Why, do you know him personally?

If he was high end talent you want to turn that away? Have you seen our recruiting lately? We are not exactly lighting it on fire with 5 stars especially in the backcourt

He is actually 2026 but we need the drop down. Getting some good pub out there. 6 foot, 8th Grade Guard.
I saw a left hand, and no real selfish plays. Kid seems pretty thick for 8th grade. Recruitment will be interesting.

Darien, I understand, has relocated to the Capital District and is no longer attending the Hudson City Schools. He is going to a private school and is currently not playing ball scholastically (but is playing AAU ball. I will refrain from getting into any more detail at this time. I’m a little bummed as I was looking forward to seeing him progress as a Hudson Bluehawk, but I’m sure I’ll have a chance to watch him live before/if he goes prep.

Darien, I understand, has relocated to the Capital District and is no longer attending the Hudson City Schools. He is going to a private school and is currently not playing ball scholastically (but is playing AAU ball. I will refrain from getting into any more detail at this time. I’m a little bummed as I was looking forward to seeing him progress as a Hudson Bluehawk, but I’m sure I’ll have a chance to watch him live before/if he goes prep.
This was the route some wanted Dior Johnson to take. Unfortunately for Dior, he got happy feet and attended nine high schools across the country. If Payday stays local at least we have a fighting chance, although I am still bitter that Andre Jackson spurned us for Yukon.

Andre Jackson is really athletic and would really help our defense this year, but he has no touch or shot shot and he’s out of control at times. He’s also a pretty good passer. He has a strange game. He’s playing more this year, but his production is not that great.

Andre Jackson is really athletic and would really help our defense this year, but he has no touch or shot shot and he’s out of control at times. He’s also a pretty good passer. He has a strange game. He’s playing more this year, but his production is not that great.
Jackson is a very selective shooter which is helping his numbers. In his last seven games combined he is 7 for 9 on his three-point shooting and 69% on his overall shooting. Definitely not a volume shooter though. Plus, he averages 7.7 rbg and 2.5 apg.

Hard no. The next Starbury.
Yeah, looks terrible.

C7A7A227-A0E2-4022-A0DA-18E151FDE06C.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors