Darius Bazely | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazely

We didn’t deserve him if our fans can’t say or spell his last name correctly.

Coming from you with the disclaimer is really funny and forgive me, toolish.

:rolleyes:.

It’s one thing to make the mistake once or even 3 times. Local radio is still calling him BAZE a year after he signed here.

:rolleyes:.

It’s one thing to make the mistake once or even 3 times. Local radio is still calling him BAZE a year after he signed here.

He left us at the alter. He deserves to have his name spelled and pronounced wrong. I wish the kid good luck with his decision, but that doesn't change the fact that what he did was not cool in anybody's book.

Couldn't care less about Bosley.

tom-bosley-03.jpg

We need Melo’s not Ben Simmons’.

Melo wanted and won a ‘ship.

Simmons wanted a babysitter until he could be drafted and didnt care how many wins his team got so long as the spotlight was his

Think there would have been any chemistry issues among the team with him?

Doubt it. I don’t think jb would brought him in if he was a prima donna all about himself. And before he ditched us, everyone thought he was great with the things he was saying about SU.

Doubt it. I don’t think jb would brought him in if he was a prima donna all about himself. And before he ditched us, everyone thought he was great with the things he was saying about SU.
This was before it was public knowledge that he had a feud with Oshae, had no interest in meeting future teammates on his visit and whatever else i may have forgotten

Cool article posted in Slam magazine two days ago on Bazely. As hard as it was to lose him, I think he'd have only stayed a year. We may be better this season without him.

From High School to the G League: Darius Bazley Is Riding His Own
"We may be better this season without him". Really and the Cavs will be better without LeBron. The kid is everything we could ever ask for out of a forward. There isn't a GM on earth who wouldn't take him over any current Cuse player. But we will have a very good team despite losing him.

This was before it was public knowledge that he had a feud with Oshae, had no interest in meeting future teammates on his visit and whatever else i may have forgotten

That’s overblown. Should we have booted Melo when he was upset his buddy edelin wasn’t the starting PG. jb would have dealt with any issues. Were you a waiters fan?

Talent alone doesn't necessarily make a team better...(right, Kentucky?).

Boeheim said he liked Bazeley and that he was a good team player.
But didn't he show his true colors in the way he left?

In any situation it's not good to have someone who doesn't want to be there.
The Orange are better off without his obvious talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom