Darrell Gill | Syracusefan.com

Darrell Gill

llandz

Living Legend
I just want to point out a bright spot in tonight's loss. In the 1Q Darrell got us our first first down with a nice reception. Then for some strange reason we did not see him again for a while. But overall he had 3 plays that kept us in this game. In total he had 4 receptions for 55 yards and the only pass he missed was not a good pass from McCord who really seemed off from the minute this game started. Darrell is fighting for good WR minutes, and tonight he showed up. I don't even think he played more than 1 down in the G. Tech game. He is coming off a mild foot injury from before the season. I hope tonight shows us that he is important to this team. I am biased since I have become friendly with his family. But either way he is one player that seemed to show up tonight when he got his chances.

I just want to point out a bright spot in tonight's loss. In the 1Q Darrell got us our first first down with a nice reception. Then for some strange reason we did not see him again for a while. But overall he had 3 plays that kept us in this game. In total he had 4 receptions for 55 yards and the only pass he missed was not a good pass from McCord who really seemed off from the minute this game started. Darrell is fighting for good WR minutes, and tonight he showed up. I don't even think he played more than 1 down in the G. Tech game. He is coming off a mild foot injury from before the season. I hope tonight shows us that he is important to this team. I am biased since I have become friendly with his family. But either way he is one player that seemed to show up tonight when he got his chances.
Agreed. Him and Meeks gave us a chance at the end

He should be playing a ton. Really good player.

Yes it’s a surprise that WR is our biggest strength.

QB as well but Kyle negated the advantage with those picks. In the college game not using your QB on designed runs to open things up for the RBs hurts as well.

Villari is horrendous and Mang bad it sucks those two didn’t get the talk last year and we get some SEC guys buried on the bench at UGA. OG had his worst game for us last night and is really a wideout.

Great to see Gill makes some plays, really encouraging. He looked quick and slippery.

People keep wanting someone to steal Hatcher's snaps, but I think it's better if we have multiple guys that can contribute and need to be accounted for. That deep one to Hatcher that called back on a ridiculous flag really hurt.

Darrell reminds me a little of Alec lemon. Good working the middle of the field and finds the soft spot in the zone.

He has great upside but he still needs to improve his route running. The pass over the middle is six if he doesnt quit on the route. I expect him to continue to improve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom