Dave Boller new GM for Alliance Football | Syracusefan.com

Dave Boller new GM for Alliance Football

We seem to be losing a lot of coaching staff

I'm not sure that the tweet about Boller is correct. No confirming message from SU.

Dave Boller
@DaveB_AAF

1500x500

Looks like he took the job as General Manager of Alliance

If memory serves, Boller identified and delivered Alton Robinson out of nowhere. He has my thanks. Clearly underemployed, not sure why anyone would have animosity in this type of situation.

Why do you interpret that as animosity?

Not much you can do when they get promoted, except keep finding good people.
Agreed, but that’s the challenge. I always hope we can pull a net gain in these situations.

How do you interpret, " "So much for "family not switching up" "?

I dont know what the poster was feeling when he/she posted that. When i noted it, i was simply pointing out the contradiction. Dave Boller doesnt owe me anything though so i have no reason to have any animosity toward him.

Last edited:
This one hurts recruiting. Happy he got promotion, but we need to replace him with another rock star.

He was definitely big. These guys are the programs link while kids are being recruited. Sure the assistants and dino court these kids but guys like Boller take over from the airport to campus and make sure the experience is A+.

Last edited:
He is the one that signs the letters sent out, yes? Or does that say Babers cuz it looks like Boller on the recent letters yesterday. He'll be missed and agree with PAcuse, need a person to rock this.