Dave Boller | Syracusefan.com

Dave Boller

What is he doing? If he is available Dino should find a spot for him. The guy knows talent. With free agency about to begin he would be a great addition to the staff.

I would love to see him back with the program, the guy knows talent.

I wonder what Dave Boller is doing?

His twitter feed tells that he is watching a lot of football and drinking beer's like many out there, myself included !!

His twitter feed tells that he is watching a lot of football and drinking beer's like many out there, myself included !!
Hope he has a couple of Boller makers with his beer.

He was partying too much with Chance. He's not coming back.

1603715506751.png

What is he doing? If he is available Dino should find a spot for him. The guy knows talent. With free agency about to begin he would be a great addition to the staff.
Serious question: What players did Boller pine for in DIno's first 2-3 recruiting classes? I know he cannot recruit per se, but those were weaker classes. I see he gets credit for J.Jordan, A.Szmyt and A.Robinson ... all rock solid/++ players. But there were whiffs galore in those classes too, especially on the offensive line (some due to injury).

Dave is the best we have had in talent evaluations and hidden gems since Dino has been coach. Dino probably has a bug up his arse since Dave left.

Serious question: What players did Boller pine for in DIno's first 2-3 recruiting classes? I know he cannot recruit per se, but those were weaker classes. I see he gets credit for J.Jordan, A.Szmyt and A.Robinson ... all rock solid/++ players. But there were whiffs galore in those classes too, especially on the offensive line (some due to injury).

Boller wasn’t here for Dino’s first 2 classes. His first class he was involved with was the 2018 class which was arguably Dino’s best. He was directly responsible for J Jordan, A Robinson, Szmyt like you said.

you can recruit without talking to players.. Knowing who to contact for info on players is an art.
When you piss off the wrong person who is connected also hurts your chances, because no high school coach is going to ruin a lifelong friendship with by supporting a college coach who pissed off his childhood friend especially when his friend is the one who recruits the little league kids high school coach to attend his high school.

When you piss off the wrong person who is connected also hurts your chances, because no high school coach is going to ruin a lifelong friendship with by supporting a college coach who pissed off his childhood friend especially when his friend is the one who recruits the little league kids high school coach to attend his high school.
Is someone pissed off? If so, we need that person to get pissed on quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom