Dave Telep Tweet Adds to suspense!!!1 | Syracusefan.com

Dave Telep Tweet Adds to suspense!!!1

arbitragegls

All Conference
@DaveTelep Noel "gon shock the world" by choosing Cuse b/c no national writers think he will. Or he's going overseas...
no one knows at this point...and it is beginning to really suck. I am now taking even money on 'Cuse...but I have been wrong before!

@DaveTelep Noel "gon shock the world" by choosing Cuse b/c no national writers think he will. Or he's going overseas...
no one knows at this point...and it is beginning to really suck. I am now taking even money on 'Cuse...but I have been wrong before!

No, No, No, the refrain is supposed to be I have a bad feeling about this and I'm never wrong. ;)

He retweeted that someone sent it to him. The other part about even money was not in tweet

I'm not going to get any work done today.. again :bang:

Exhibit A of why you can't plumb every single thing that someone says searching for hidden clues.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.