Davis responds to JB | Syracusefan.com

Davis responds to JB

Marty's Hero

All Conference
I'm a long time lurker, graduated from SU in 2007 and am a huge fan.

There is a new video at ESPN of the accuser responding to JB's comments the other day.

He says he doesn't understand how JB could say he (the accuser) is lying since JBwasn't around, wasn't in Fine's home etc. However, JB said he was lying about seeing Fine and Bobby in a hotel room.

That was something Bobby stated specifically and JB denied. This is not what Bobby was referring to in this video. I don't understand how the accuser can say JB saw them in a hotel room, then JB says he didn't see him in a hotel room ever (the lie JB refers to), and then the accuser say's JB wouldn't know what happened since JB wasn't there.

I'm getting a headache.

It's the 3rd video on this link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=313230183

You're right. He completely dodged the fact that Boeheim directly referenced the alleged hotel room sightings. Doesn't help Bobby's credibility.

Davis looked like a bobblehead doll. Made me dizzy.

Every time Bobby opens his mouth I feel much better about this situation. He looks and sounds like someone who is in desperate need for his next fix.

Its incredible how ESPN apparently has these guys sequestered somewhere and milks a new sound bite out of them when required, but otherwise they are hidden. Never seen anything like this. Put them in front of a 60 Minutes crew or Bob Costas.

This must be that video everyone was talking about earlier.

Davis is locked up in a panic room with Schwarz right now. They are rehearsing different scenarios to tape and also trying to wean Davis of the drugs...

Probably should change the title to 'Davis responds to JB'

Somebody is going to have a heart attack reading that thread title.

I think this video about wraps things up. Davis and Shwartz marry and move down to Puerto Rico together. That's the way I see this ending.

Yea i def thought title meant a new accuser. So ESPN just plans on releasing new video every day if this isnt the video talked about earlier? This is beyond bizarre journalism and reporting.

I didn't mean that title to come across that way, I just wanted to make the board aware of it since it was a little buried at espn.com. I was also trying to modify the word video, not make a new accuser come into existence. I can definitely see now why you guys are reading it that way.

I like you title better but am not sure how to change it.

I'm a long time lurker, graduated from SU in 2007 and am a huge fan.

There is a new video at ESPN of the accuser responding to JB's comments the other day.

He says he doesn't understand how JB could say he (the accuser) is lying since JBwasn't around, wasn't in Fine's home etc. However, JB said he was lying about seeing Fine and Bobby in a hotel room.

That was something Bobby stated specifically and JB denied. This is not what Bobby was referring to in this video. I don't understand how the accuser can say JB saw them in a hotel room, then JB says he didn't see him in a hotel room ever (the lie JB refers to), and then the accuser say's JB wouldn't know what happened since JB wasn't there.

I'm getting a headache.

It's the 3rd video on this link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=313230183

Tim Welsh's interview hasn't gotten enough emphasis...said he and Bernie roomed together on the road (assistants didn't get their own rooms in those days). He said not only did Bernie never have anyone else with him, but Bernie sat up all night talking to recruits on the phone while Tim watched game film. Not exactly the wild time depicted by Davis.

Its incredible how ESPN apparently has these guys sequestered somewhere and milks a new sound bite out of them when required, but otherwise they are hidden. Never seen anything like this. Put them in front of a 60 Minutes crew or Bob Costas.
I completely agree. I feel it is going to come out that Mark Schwarz is step-brothers of Davis and Lang, but they all really dont know each other very well.

I didn't mean that title to come across that way, I just wanted to make the board aware of it since it was a little buried at espn.com. I was also trying to modify the word video, not make a new accuser come into existence. I can definitely see now why you guys are reading it that way.

I like you title better but am not sure how to change it.

Nah, it's all good. Thank you for pointing it out - it definitely did get buried.

I'm not even sure if you can change it, might have to be a moderator.

I feel like the brothers are going to keep using this logic "Oh you weren't there so how would you know. We were alone with Bernie etc etc etc" Everyone is supporting Bernie 100% so if this is ever true then he did one hell of a job of hiding it from everyone.

I think JB was probably also referring to the "witnesses" that Davis said would corroborate his story and then denied it.

Already in the hospital. Damn it, OP.

That must be one Jeff Goldbloom-esque fly floating around the room behind camera. Jeezis Bobby, eyes forward soldier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom