Day Fifteen Fall Football Practice: #19 8/20/16 | Syracusefan.com

Day Fifteen Fall Football Practice: #19 8/20/16

CuseLegacy

Practice is closed to the media.

Tomorrow is the trip to Drum.
After today there are five more practices of Fall camp left... three will be open to the media for ten minutes and interview opportunities following practice.

On Saturday 8/27 practice for Colgate begins. None of those practices will be open to the media.

Can we sue the Glenn HS Bobcats in North Carolina for using #OrangeNation?

Perhaps Clemson can join us as they use their same logo.

Need to shut that place down. I don't like the distractions in my one stop shopping.

Whats with the huge Iroquois flag infront of the New York's College Team? They don't have a better place to put that? Why's it even there?

Whats with the huge Iroquois flag infront of the New York's College Team? They don't have a better place to put that? Why's it even there?

World Indoor Lacrosse Finals were held in the Dome last September. Hosted by the Iroquois.

Has that been there for the whole year? I don't even remember.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse QB Eric Dungey threw for three touchdowns and ran for another in the scrimmage today.

Syracuse's defense had five interceptions in the scrimmage: CB Juwan Dowels (2), CB Corey Winfield, LB Ted Taylor and DT Steven Clark.

SU Athletics does not indicate which quarterbacks threw the five interceptions.

Former @PlantFootball teammates QB Rex Culpepper and WR Scoop Bradshaw connected on a scoring strike.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom