Day Fourteen Fall Football Practice: #17 and #18 8/19/16 | Syracusefan.com

Day Fourteen Fall Football Practice: #17 and #18 8/19/16

CuseLegacy

Practice #1 The first ten minutes of practice will be open to the media

Following Practice there will be interviews with Coach Babers

Practice #2 3:45 to 5:15 Practice is closed to Media

I'm guessing with Moe they want to get him on the field because the other two backs are solidifying 1&2 but with Scoop I get the feeling he's being converted to WR which I really hope is a fit for him.

Last edited:
Both Morgan and Moore always seem to be injured. What gives? Moore has been sidelined for most of his career at the Cuse and another reason the Orange have been weak at the TE position in recent years. Bring on Reeves!

Both Morgan and Moore always seem to be injured. What gives? Moore has been sidelined for most of his career at the Cuse and another reason the Orange have been weak at the TE position in recent years. Bring on Reeves!
Rodney Williams too.

Caught the end of the PS.com periscope Babers' press conference. Is Pickard injured? They mentioned something about no surgery needed.

edit: just saw this

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse DE Jake Pickard was in sweats today. Babers didn't seem to think it's serious.

No update on James Pierre's NCAA clearance. Babers called it frustrating, but didn't expand when asked about NCAA's timeliness.

Not much else notable. It was a weird presser for Babers. He picked out reporters to ask questions, didn't respond to one called out.

Last edited:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse DE Jake Pickard was in sweats today. Babers didn't seem to think it's serious.

No update on James Pierre's NCAA clearance. Babers called it frustrating, but didn't expand when asked about NCAA's timeliness.
I'd love to be optimistic in regards to Pierre, but, unfortunately I've seen this movie too many times in recent years.

Would love to have him be able to get up here though.

I'm guessing with Moe they want to get him on the field because the other two backs are solidifying 1&2 but with Scoop I get the feeling he's being converted to WR which I really hope is a fit for him.
In an earlier press conf Babers said "he will be playing running back for us". Wants to keep developing his good hands.