Day Nine Fall Football Practice #10: Sunday 8/14/16 | Syracusefan.com

Day Nine Fall Football Practice #10: Sunday 8/14/16

Can't expressed how riled up I am for the colgate game.

PeteCalvin said:
My guess, there is lots of running, throwing, blocking, and tackling going on...with some kicking for good measure. ;)

And, I hope to God, catching.

Don't you feel a little bit that Babers could throw the fans a bone?

There's not this much secrecy and quiet in NFL training camps across America ...or at Area 51

There's not this much secrecy and quiet in NFL training camps across America ...or at Area 51
I think Babers is playing it more close to the vest because of the schedule, very early games vs UL and USF could mean the difference between a losing record and a bowl...

I'm with you on this.

Didn't HCDB ask the alumni, boosters, ex-players, media and fans to give him 365 days, then after that, they would be open to them or something along those lines? If so then I understand what he is doing, but the selfish side of me surely doesn't, lol.

I'm with you on this.

Didn't HCDB ask the alumni, boosters, ex-players, media and fans to give him 365 days, then after that, they would be open to them or something along those lines? If so then I understand what he is doing, but the selfish side of me surely doesn't, lol.

He did, he made references to pulling weeds, watering and fertilizing (the team). Making sure he had guys buy in that wanted to be here without any interference from the outside. He specifically mentioned alums and former players that wanted to help.

He did, he made references to pulling weeds, watering and fertilizing (the team). Making sure he had guys buy in that wanted to be here without any interference from the outside. He specifically mentioned alums and former players that wanted to help.

He did that to feed them.

I don't get why fans get so upset they can't attend a practice. Not a game, not a game, we're talking about practice.

The team kicks off play in two weeks, people can't wait until Colgate?

bnoro said:
I don't get why fans get so upset they can't attend a practice. Not a game, not a game, we're talking about practice. The team kicks off play in two weeks, people can't wait until Colgate?

It's fine. I just always look forward to the reports from the board when some people get to see a practice or scrimmage.

Last couple of years we had two: Ft Drum and Fanfest ... This year with excitement building, nothing.

Fans should want to see as much of their team as possible. It's why Ohio State spring games are huge.

Again, I'm fun with waiting if it means Dino is working his magic. Just selfishly want more info ;).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love more info. But if it not getting out there helps our football team win GAMES, I'm perfectly fine with it. Once teams see what we're working with this fall, I'm sure Dino will allow a little more access.