Day Thirteen Fall Football Practice: #16, 8/18/16 | Syracusefan.com

Day Thirteen Fall Football Practice: #16, 8/18/16

CuseLegacy

Practice is closed to the media. Looks like only one practice today.

Just a little look ahead from what I know.

Tomorrow is the last of the two a day practices.
Sunday is the trip to Fort Drum.
Next Thursday, 8/25, will be the last time the media gets an opportunity to watch any practice.

Chip said:
He'll reply as soon as he's done cleaning his underwear.

Might not be until tomorrow.

Oh god, front or back or both?

You are probably right, but I am just curious as to how much he loves this team.
Don't want to speak for the guy but I think his relative silence this offseason speaks volumes. Just another thing we've got to wait and see. Can't wait.

Highlights from the NotDinoBabers after practice interview, August 18:

What are your thoughts on the ACC potentially going to a 9 game schedule? "I don't care. I can guarantee you one thing--no matter what it comes out to be, we're going to play EVERY team on that d... schedule. "

Always the movie buff, Dino had some thoughts on Daniel Craig no longer playing James Bond: "The REAL double oh 7 is this Orange Offense every time it scores 7."

Has he visited the new Movie Tavern? "Of course. It's Faith, Family, Food, Football, Film--in that order."

What does he think about the media largely picking Syracuse to finish last in the Atlantic? "I don't do media. H..., I'm not even really talking to you right now."

Is there a team you want to beat more than any other this year? "Sure."

What are your thoughts on the ACC potentially going to a 9 game schedule? "I don't care. I can guarantee you one thing--no matter what it comes out to be, we're going to play EVERY team on that d... schedule. "

Always the movie buff, Dino had some thoughts on Daniel Craig no longer playing James Bond: "The REAL double oh 7 is this Orange Offense every time it scores 7."

Has he visited the new Movie Tavern? "Of course. It's Faith, Family, Food, Football, Film--in that order."

What does he think about the media largely picking Syracuse to finish last in the Atlantic? "I don't do media. H..., I'm not even really talking to you right now."

Just wait until Bud starts asking the hard hitting post game interview questions

Lmfao. I love it when he does this to journalists with no idea what to ask so they ask BS generic questions hoping he'll just take the lead and go...buuuuuut no.

My favorite so far was day 1 of fall camp, very first question..."How did practice go?"

Dino..."Good" (then looks around like who's next)

Just wait until Bud starts asking the hard hitting post game interview questions
Would be great if Dino trolls him with his best Dennis Green impression.

"Coach, do you think the football program should be disbanded?"

We need Dino and Jimmy B to have a post game conversation. Imagine that.