Daytona | Syracusefan.com

Daytona

Shaggy1

2nd String
Fishing help? Going to Florida in January and the wife is going to spend all our money shopping. I’m going fishing everyday. I don’t like the big boats deep sea stuff. Anyone ever fish that area of Florida? Suggestions? You can pm me.

No bass fishing!!! Shore or small boat ocean fishing and some freshwater fishing.

Have you been to Daytona before? Place is a real pile of garbage. Went for the 1st time a few months ago as I'm new to Florida and don't plan on ever going back except maybe for the 500 at some point.

Have you been to Daytona before? Place is a real pile of garbage. Went for the 1st time a few months ago as I'm new to Florida and don't plan on ever going back except maybe for the 500 at some point.
Lol my mom moved to one of those golf cart communities semi recently and can’t wait to get back upstate. Visiting for the holidays. But the stories are epic

Lol my mom moved to one of those golf cart communities semi recently and can’t wait to get back upstate. Visiting for the holidays. But the stories are epic

It was like Memorial day or some kind of holiday and it was the only place within like a 4 hour drive where it wasn't expected to rain all weekend and neither my wife or I had ever been there. Should have known what we were in for after like the 5th person asked why we were going there. I feel bad for the foreign tourists who get tricked into going there by advertising. I'm very comfortable in places most people consider dangerous like rural parts of Mexico but I was as nervous as anywhere I've ever been there because you can't really anticipate what the crack/meth head white folks are going to do and they are fairly hard to avoid due to the quantity.

I have family there. Only reason I’m going. And I know it sucks so I’m going to fish every chance.

I have family there. Only reason I’m going. And I know it sucks so I’m going to fish every chance.
Let us know how it is. Curious for when I visit.
Are you doing a charter thing?

Let us know how it is. Curious for when I visit.
Are you doing a charter thing?
I don’t want to do deep water charters, I don’t like them. Too many people. I’m looking to do something in the flats or brackish waters. Sea trout, redfish type deal.