Class of 2018 - DB Andre Cisco (NY / IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Andre Cisco (NY / IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other offers
Vanderbilt:Ok
Illinois: Lost to Rutgers-Coach should get fired just for that
Nebraska: Coach will definitely be fired
Bowling Green: MAC
Methinks we have a solid chance. Hope Juan Wallace can recruit him as well as he did Hendrix. Point to Andre for not calling us University of Syracuse

Other offers
Vanderbilt:Ok
Illinois: Lost to Rutgers-Coach should get fired just for that
Nebraska: Coach will definitely be fired
Bowling Green: MAC
Methinks we have a solid chance. Hope Juan Wallace can recruit him as well as he did Hendrix. Point to Andre for not calling us University of Syracuse

I think Lovie Smith at Illinois will be just fine once he gets the culture changed and his players in there. But 5-14 isn't a good start. He seems to be recruiting Texas and Florida quite hard.

What's interesting to me is just the fact that we've offered a CB. Coming down the homestretch I'm watching intently to see what positions the offers are going to.

I think the quality of the Miami corners gave Dino "cornerback" envy. In fact their whole defense is exceptional! Their defensive linemen ran down ED before he could turn the corner on multiple plays. Their offensive line was also top notch. They'll beat Clemson.

I think the quality of the Miami corners gave Dino "cornerback" envy. In fact their whole defense is exceptional! Their defensive linemen ran down ED before he could turn the corner on multiple plays. Their offensive line was also top notch. They'll beat Clemson.
I respectfully disagree. Think Clemson beats them by at least 2 touchdowns.

I think Lovie Smith at Illinois will be just fine once he gets the culture changed and his players in there. But 5-14 isn't a good start. He seems to be recruiting Texas and Florida quite hard.

What's interesting to me is just the fact that we've offered a CB. Coming down the homestretch I'm watching intently to see what positions the offers are going to.
Isn't Illinois starting like 15 freshman this year as well?

Jawhar Jordan Jr.‏ @CutsOnDime 7h7 hours ago

Jawhar Jordan Jr. Retweeted Andre Cisco

Let’s get it bro!
1f34a.png

Andre Cisco‏ @OCHOClSCO 7h7 hours ago

Replying to @CutsOnDime

1f4af.png
1f4af.png
1f4af.png

Isn't Illinois starting like 15 freshman this year as well?

Yes. I get to follow them closely here, I am skeptical with what I see, even taking into account how young they are. The program has zero buzz out here, they barely register more than Northern Illinois. So we shall see.

Did the trip to Syracuse ever get planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom