Class of 2017 - DB Cam Johnson (TX) Grad Transfer from North Texas / Offered/Transferring to UCLA | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DB Cam Johnson (TX) Grad Transfer from North Texas / Offered/Transferring to UCLA

UNT had a bad year (4-8) and fired both of their coordinators on New Year's Day. His tackling numbers reflect a poor run defense. Had offers out of HS from Air Force, Army, East Carolina, Fresno State and New Mexico State. I'd say a tad small and light for the ACC (5'11" and 182).

UNT had a bad year (4-8) and fired both of their coordinators on New Year's Day. His tackling numbers reflect a poor run defense. Had offers out of HS from Air Force, Army, East Carolina, Fresno State and New Mexico State. I'd say a tad small and light for the ACC (5'11" and 182).
Must be something there the coaches liked despite your comparison.

You can do worse for a one year depth player.

I’ll back the coaches decisions on who they offer out of the portal. The reality is their jobs are on the line so next season will let everyone know if they picked the right players to address the teams needs.

to me his tackling numbers means he's not afraid to get dirty. Much like Garett Williams' tackling numbers; who by the way is also 5-11 184.

(I'd like to see his film.)

I’ll back the coaches decisions on who they offer out of the portal. The reality is their jobs are on the line so next season will let everyone know if they picked the right players to address the teams needs.
I’m not as confident

Same high school in Houston where Cody Roscoe cones from; might be a factor in his recruitment
Just a hunch but I think Roscoe is in his ear about picking Cuse.

1611408022130.png

Similar size as Greenwood but I would imagine he has more pure strength since he's older. Could just be solid depth at FS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom