Class of 2020 - DB Charles Bell VI (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/19/19) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Charles Bell VI (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/19/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also add the chance to be treated like a rock star for 2 days to that list.
Especially when they are going to do anything you want to try and flip you

When player A committed they had a list of schools they could pick from. The schools on that list try to get them to commit. Sometimes they say “you need to decide so we can decide”... so Player A chooses. They are 100% committed to their top choice on their list.

6 months later they get a few new teams on the list. Some kids shut them down and are happy with their original choice. Others wonder if they had the new teams on their old list would they still pick the original team? It’s a big big decision. I’m with Dino - if you’re genuinely interested in the kids future you want them to make the best choice for them, take officials, due their diligence.

It’s not a matter of keeping your word above all else. It’s about weighing everything and making a choice you’ll be good with.

This guy is a sc fan.
8A8B8E35-FA09-4D86-8087-C1CDF2710CB7.png

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Columbia actually reminds me a lot of Syracuse.

Similar sized city with the college at the center.

Columbia just happens to be absurdly hot, while Cuse gets absurdly cold.

Very impressive and like him on the defensive side of the ball.

Nothing is firm until the NLI is signed. Have to imagine other recruits are at least going to weigh their options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom