Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

Cordell Hudson@BrightFuture_1134m
I think I'm going to take two officials this summer!

Cordell Hudson@BrightFuture_1123m
I want to take my Syracuse official next month

Cordell Hudson@BrightFuture_1134m
I think I'm going to take two officials this summer!

Cordell Hudson@BrightFuture_1123m
I want to take my Syracuse official next month

So they can start taking officials as soon as their school starts Fall semester? Florida is probably like the rest of the South and school starts mid August. If true then a visit would probably be after SU camps at Drum.

So they can start taking officials as soon as their school starts Fall semester? Florida is probably like the rest of the South and school starts mid August. If true then a visit would probably be after SU camps at Drum.

You're right on, my brother goes back to high school on August 8th.

Or like allot of kids he may just be mixing terminologies. I believe it is September 1st of your senior year I know that's the case for soccer because I lived it and don't think there is an exception for football but maybe there is. The review of the NCAA riule book I went through had all fall sports basically the same with exceptions for basketball because of the early signing period

Or like allot of kids he may just be mixing terminologies. I believe it is September 1st of your senior year I know that's the case for soccer because I lived it and don't think there is an exception for football but maybe there is. The review of the NCAA riule book I went through had all fall sports basically the same with exceptions for basketball because of the early signing period

I remember reading recently somewhere a prospect who started school on 8/29 would be able to take officials starting that date. Then again at my age my mind is so full of trivial crap that I might be delusional..;)

edit.. Official visits cannot be made until the very first day of class your senior year of high school. The NCAA allows 5 visits to D1 and D2 schools combined. You are, however allowed an unlimited number of unofficial visits.

per TOS other offers from:
Air Force
BC
Iowa State
rutgers
South Florida
Wake Forest
a few other MAC-level schools

tod hunt at nj.com says buttgers is in the drivers seat but it sounds like he's going to be visiting syracuse, wake, iowa state and buttgers. they say he's got 20 offers.

tod hunt at nj.com says buttgers is in the drivers seat but it sounds like he's going to be visiting syracuse, wake, iowa state and buttgers. they say he's got 20 offers.

grapes-wrath.jpg

Hunt= Anti Cohen. One tells readers what he thinks they want to hear, the other does the opposite

The same tod hunt who said witter was a done deal to Buttgers, then switched his tune today?

The same tod hunt who said witter was a done deal to Buttgers, then switched his tune today?

"I had to guess, I'd say #Syracuse for Witter and #Rutgers for Hilliman. And not necessarily for the most obvious reasons."

Classic

Hunt= Anti Cohen. One tells readers what he thinks they want to hear, the other does the opposite

Cohen should follow suit. He'd get more clicks that way.

Yup and I purposely quoted drivers seat. According to him buttgers is leading for everybody. Hunt even managed to write a Holley article and wrote it in such a way that made it seem like buttgers is a player (like top 5) when they're not.

Yup and I purposely quoted drivers seat. According to him buttgers is leading for everybody. Hunt even managed to write a Holley article and wrote it in such a way that made it seem like buttgers is a player (like top 5) when they're not.
Same with Mavety when there is slim chance Mavety could get accepted even for some odd reason he wanted to

We criticize our writers for being negative when they tell it like it is, but also criticize other schools writers for unrealistically spinning their stories positive. Have I got that right?

We criticize our writers for being negative when they tell it like it is, but also criticize other schools writers for unrealistically spinning their stories positive. Have I got that right?

That would be correct

That would be correct

But the funniest part of it all, at least to me, is that both sites/papers are owned by the same company but the football sports "reporting" couldn't be more different. Absolute opposites.

Not really. Donnie Webb and Dave Rahme were fair and never rah-rah. Waters and Donna also "tell it like it is". Nobody criticizes(d) them. But Bud and Cohen both seem mostly overly critical, and it's annoying when negative spin is presented as objectivity and neutrality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom