Class of 2016 - DB Cycoby Burch (FL) Verbal to UMass | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Cycoby Burch (FL) Verbal to UMass

Wonder if grades are an issue here...UMASS just doesn't make sense.

UMASS turned some heads last year. Better than I thought they would be even though they finished 3-9 and their receiver made 2nd. team all-American with 111 receptions. Thats FBS 2nd. team too.

Sounds like Burch is just looking for a safe place now and most likely a flip candidate later on.

In the words of Diamond Joe Quimby after Rex Banner gets catapulted out of Springfield: "Well, that was unexpected."

he's gotta have grade issues right? The only Florida kid I wanted of this bunch was Tisdale and it appears that ship sailed. I haven't seen any contact with him. Shame because he's a big time athlete and we were legitimately in the picture.

he's gotta have grade issues right? The only Florida kid I wanted of this bunch was Tisdale and it appears that ship sailed. I haven't seen any contact with him. Shame because he's a big time athlete and we were legitimately in the picture.
Honestly with Tisdale I'd say we were the frontrunner. I'm still hoping the staff decides to get in touch, because like you said, he's a big time athlete. Find a position for him later. The kid is an absolute stud.

Honestly with Tisdale I'd say we were the frontrunner. I'm still hoping the staff decides to get in touch, because like you said, he's a big time athlete. Find a position for him later. The kid is an absolute stud.

The staff has to see the same thing you and everyone else sees. I don't understand unless they have contacted and we just don't know yet.:noidea::noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom