Class of 2021 - DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from Baylor, Rutgers, Temple, UMD, NC St, WVU, Monmouth, Pitt, Purdue, Miami, Michigan, ECU, BC, Syracuse

So that's 2 four-star kids we've positioned ourselves well with but we do this every spring. We need to start closing on some of them.

This kid being from Camden is going to have Fran Brown parked outside his front lawn.

So that's 2 four-star kids we've positioned ourselves well with but we do this every spring. We need to start closing on some of them.

This kid being from Camden is going to have Fran Brown parked outside his front lawn.
Gonna be hard for Rutgers to recruit when they go 1-11 this season.

Duce Chestnut... That's Joey's nickname after the hot dogs eating contest...
Should be about 85 Courics large. Not as big as Randy's biggest but slightly bigger than Bono.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Rutgers. Their payboard mods say Chestnut isn't high on Schianos board. Idk if the new staff even offered him

I wouldn't worry about Rutgers. Their payboard mods say Chestnut isn't high on Schianos board. Idk if the new staff even offered him
This board has been saying not to worry about Rutgers for a long time now.

If he goes to Rutgers, he'll watch Jordan run past him, and Hough run over him.
Everyone will run past him wherever he goes. His laser timed 40 is 4.85

Everyone will run past him wherever he goes. His laser timed 40 is 4.85

He must of fell down then wherever this laser timed 40 took place, because he's run a 6.74 55m (converted is a 4.48) and an 11.23 100m dash (which is faster than Corey Palmer his WR teammate down at img).

11.23 is not elite but is still very very fast. I'd guess he's consistent 4.5 based on the track times and will end up 4.4 with S/C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors