Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZiggySmalls_: #CuseNation show my man some love, he's making his decision tomorrow and we're in the mix. Let him know what's up!!! @DeionHallmon

@Aj_Long3: You don't wanna. Got to WVU everytime we play we play them we Smash them!!

@DeionHallmon: The love from#cusenation is crazy #Respect

Eric White and Orange fans on twitter making a big push for him. Miami and WVU are gonna be tough to beat for his services

Eric White and Orange fans on twitter making a big push for him. Miami and WVU are gonna be tough to beat for his services

I don't believe he has a Miami offer. His Mother went to WVU though. I found Eric White's tweet interesting though, and the fact Hallmon retweeted it makes me think Syracuse...or maybe i'm looking at things with my Orange colored glasses?

I don't believe he has a Miami offer. His Mother went to WVU though. I found Eric White's tweet interesting though, and the fact Hallmon retweeted it makes me think Syracuse...or maybe i'm looking at things with my Orange colored glasses?

Ur thinking makes sense to me.

He was at Miami's camp today but did not leave with an offer, per his twitter. Unless they offer him between now and when he announces, he's not going to Miami. Also saw some people he retweeted (who say they do florida football scouting) that said all Florida schools are out of the running for him.

I wonder if he watched the Pinstripe Bowl to get a good comparison between SU and WVU.

i dont recall him visiting syracuse and i'd find it hard to believe he'd commit here without a visit.

i dont recall him visiting syracuse and i'd find it hard to believe he'd commit here without a visit.
Agreed. Hope he picks us but he visited WVU and hasn't visited here yet.

He was at Miami's camp today but did not leave with an offer, per his twitter. Unless they offer him between now and when he announces, he's not going to Miami. Also saw some people he retweeted (who say they do florida football scouting) that said all Florida schools are out of the running for him.
He got timed at 4.38 for his 40 there too

I think it's Cuse . He was supposed to announce a top 5 in July but all a sudden he is giving a verbal . He may want to hold a spot. His mother is wvu alumn so visited there early. It may have been tough to get back up this way twice on unofficials

I think it's Cuse . He was supposed to announce a top 5 in July but all a sudden he is giving a verbal . He may want to hold a spot. His mother is wvu alumn so visited there early. It may have been tough to get back up this way twice on unofficials

Hope for the best expect the worst

Any idea what time he's announcing?

Even if its WVU, it seems like he is high on SU, could easily visit later in the year maybe even after the season.

Pretty much sums up SU football as a whole, lol.

It took me awhile (probably the Gump era did me in) but when I learned to adopt this mantra I was able to live a normal life when it came to Syracuse sports. I haven’t lost entire weeks over losses – either on the scoreboard or recruiting.

It took me awhile (probably the Gump era did me in) but when I learned to adopt this mantra I was able to live a normal life when it came to Syracuse sports. I haven’t lost entire weeks over losses – either on the scoreboard or recruiting.

In recruiting its a given but on the scoreboard it has at least gotten somewhat better the last 4 years under Doug and I am hopeful it will continue under Coach Shaffer. However the Mantra is as strong as ever when it comes to just about everything else associated with SU football. I didnt bat an eye when I heard Wayne Williams wasnt going to make it, ditto for Cooper, at this point I expect it. I am waiting for the announcement that Funderburk is either academically ineligible or decided to give up football. Whenver SU has a position that isnt deep to begin with it always seems to get hammerd via injuries and departures. Still looking forward to the season though, lot of talent on this team, hoping Allen can stay healthy.

In recruiting its a given but on the scoreboard it has at least gotten somewhat better the last 4 years under Doug and I am hopeful it will continue under Coach Shaffer. However the Mantra is as strong as ever when it comes to just about everything else associated with SU football. I didnt bat an eye when I heard Wayne Williams wasnt going to make it, ditto for Cooper, at this point I expect it. I am waiting for the announcement that Funderburk is either academically ineligible or decided to give up football. Whenver SU has a position that isnt deep to begin with it always seems to get hammerd via injuries and departures. Still looking forward to the season though, lot of talent on this team, hoping Allen can stay healthy.

lol. Yup

Does anyone know when he'll make the formal announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.